Trusted Contributor

Re: How many swimsuits do you own?

@SilleeMee  One, and I'm really not sure where I put it, that's how often I wear it !!!

Esteemed Contributor

Ha! I just bought one today at the Q Frazer outlet store!

I have maybe 3 others. Have not worn them often in the past decade after moving from a house with a pool. Now living in a community with a pool. I expect to wear a suit more often this year between visits to the pool and to the Jersey shore.

Frequent Contributor

I have 3, but only because we have a pool. I have to buy at least one new suit each summer, they just don’t hold up well to constant use. 

Valued Contributor

My one swimsuit is also a Catalina from Walmart!  I only wore it once, so I didn't want to spend a lot of money on it.  Plus, they have that little extra draping over the thighs that I really appreciate.  I haven't tried the suit on again in several years so I doubt that it still fits me. I bought it before my butt did its disappearing act.

Honored Contributor

I only buy the tops (about a half dozen)......and wear them with short-shorts around  my own yard  in HOT weather.  I wouldn't be caught dead in public...............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

None!  I only swim in lakes and wear shorts and tank.  My "coverup" is a denim button down shirt

Honored Contributor

People around here in my state don't go swimming in the lakes or rivers...the water is freezing cold snow-melt run-off and you'd be crazy to wear a swimsuit in the water. Best wear a dive suit...an insulated one.

Honored Contributor

5.....spend a lot of time at the beach and we are headed to hawaii at the end of the month.

way more coverups.

may pick up one or two more swimsuits this season.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I don't own a single one. I don't go to places where I would need a suit. The last time I was in a body of water was in a river and I was wearing shorts and a tank top. 

How many swimsuits do you have?

NoneSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Several. We live on the water, so I swim every day in the summer.