Honored Contributor

Re: How many swimsuits do you own?

had 3 put them in the donate bag

I want to stay out of the sun 

so short answer none , zero zip

Esteemed Contributor

One that fits, but as crepey as my upper legs are, I'd never take my cover-up off!

Respected Contributor

Two -- enough for the couple of times a year I need a suit (pool on vacation in the summer).

Respected Contributor

Zero

Honored Contributor

A bunch!  Some regular one piece and several sets of Land's End boy-short types!  I love those.  Only a couple of coverups. 

Honored Contributor

I have a ton of them.  I can probably wear a different one every day for about a month.  I own probably about 25 cover-ups as well.  I just purchased four new cover-ups this year that I haven't worn yet.

I have several tops that are separates and use they same black or navy bottom for them.

i wear a swim suit almost every day from Mid May until the end of September, weather permitting.

Honored Contributor

Zero. 

Honored Contributor

Only one currently.  It's a tankini, but not a skirt.  A bikini bottom and a tank.  I haven't gone swimming a couple of years.  It still fits though.  If we go anywhere this summer, I'm going to need one more.  I'll probably get a one piece.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee   I have spent fifty years living near Long Island Sound, or as a youngster,  visiting it each summer, so I own six one piece skirted swimsuits and all sorts of coverups and hats since the salt water, wind, and glare off the sand all enhance the possibility of getting sunburn.  But I love bathing in the salt water.  

Had a couple of very bad doses of that as a child and never want to go through that agony again.  High SPF protection is my only "must not forget to bring" item to the beach. 

Respected Contributor

Two.

Got rid of one other one.

I also kept one with a few clothes that I kept that are all one size too small that I just refused to give away.

Because... ya know

Maybe they will fit someday... maybe not... (no promises!)

-Texas Hill Country-