Respected Contributor

Re: How many returns do you send back to Q now from former years?

I'm giving everything I place in my cart a real hard look before I purchase. The sizing is beyond confusing so I am not buying most of wha goes in my cart, leaving me with barely anything to return. If I don't love the item, I most certainly am going to return. Due to the policy of QVC and many other places now of banning someone for life in some cases, like Amazon, I am going back to B&M as often as possible, and only ordering things where there is a 99% certainty that I will keep, not including possible defective items.

Honored Contributor

I don't return too many things...maybe one out of every 10 orders?  But I seldom buy clothing items.  I took a chance and ordered some IM t shirts. They're a tad too big, but 100% cotton, so I think after a few washings, they'll be just right.

Respected Contributor

I don't return very much. I research something I want before

I purchase. I don't purchase clothing because of sizing issues.

With the new shipping policies, I don't want to pay to try something

on. I'm better off going to a store to try on clothing. I do shop at

several of these stores online too, because they offer free shipping

and free returns.

Honored Contributor

I buy much less than I used to so I return very little.  Inconsistent sizing is the main reason I return something. I ordered 2 of the same item in the same size but in 2 different colors. One top was 4 inches wider across the chest than the other.

Respected Contributor

I return very little but like others here I am a pretty cautious buyer when it comes to online shopping.  I study the measurements very closely.  Once you get the hang of the brand you like there is pretty good consistency.  I have several Halston pieces and haven't needed to return a single one.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

In the last two years, I order significantly less from the Q than I did in previous years.  I tend to agonize over Q apparel purchases (code for Denim & Company) so the 2 pieces I bought last year were carefully considered before I placed the order.

The prices and S/H changes at the Q effectively stifle any desire I have to experiment with new clothing lines.

I am lucky I am tall and most long sleeved garments and all pants at the Q won't fit me anyway.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered some pajamas from the "pajama lady" ... her name escapes me just now (chalk that up to you-know-what).   When I received them, I asked myself ... "what in the world were you thinking?"   The same thing with the TSV Earth brand boots ... they all went back! 

I'll stick with the only designer ... Louis ... whose clothes I like  ... although I'm not buying much from him now, either.

Honored Contributor

@SoX

Was it Carol Hochman?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama ...  Yep, that's the name ...   I should have known better than to even think I could wear something even close to flannel ... I have a built-in furnace that clicks on and off like crazy!

Respected Contributor

I probably return more now because I don't keep anything that I don't absolutely love.  In the past, I've kept items that I only wore a few times and never enjoyed.  Those days are over and I try to be much more careful when I order, but I still have to send things back.