Honored Contributor

How many returns do you send back to Q now from former years?

I have few returns, but I do have some.  I return more now.  Normally it's items that aren't properly sized.

Respected Contributor

Re: How many returns do you send back to Q now from former years?

Very few me. I have always very careful shopper. Lately I was returning SG blouses. Her sleeve lengths have been erratic. I gave up and moved on!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I very rarely return anything excerpt if something is defective and I probably only returned for that reason twice in the past 5 years.  Last year I did exchange a pair of boots.  I don't, however, buy much clothing here.   

Honored Contributor

I ordered 1 clothing item in November and 1 clothing item in August, kept both. My ordering dropped way off around mid-2015, so I'm probably not the person you wanted to answer. I did have a period of time when I had several orders returned, maybe a litlle over a year ago. Those were returned due to sizing and the fit not being what I wanted it to be, if that makes sense.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Years ago I returned more than I do now.  Now I study the size chart and have few returns.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have had a lot of returns for me lately, this body of mine has changed or maybe I am just getting more picky😉

I have not gained weight, think things are just "shifting" with age. 😁

Honored Contributor

I return very little.....especially if I do not buy clothing,shoes etc. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think maybe one item every 6 months.....I don't buy more than a few things a month though.

Esteemed Contributor

Less now because I buy less.  I don't study the sizing chart like it was a second job like I used to either since it doesn't seem to help me much.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

I order a lot (I mean a lot) of stuff from QVC and I think if you weigh what I order and send back what I send back isn't that much.

I refuse to keep things that don't fit.  That's my main complaint.  It's not me loosing and gaining weight, it's that QVC buys from different vendors and each has their own meaning of a size 1X.

I seldom send something back because I don't like it.  I only order what I want.  I get teased a lot by the people at the post office.