Contributor

How many orders do you cancel?

I have cancelled 3 orders in the last week? How many does everyone else cancel?  Just hope my account doesnt get cancelled because of it.

Valued Contributor

Re: How many orders do you cancel?

@hunter I don't cancel too often but this past week I cancelled 2 orders. Gee I hope they don't cancel accounts based on cancellations. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

I am such a tightwad that I have a panic attack every time I use my credit card................so I am darn sure I absolutely "have to have" a product before I hit the "buy" button (‼)    I never cancel............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I cancel a lot.  I think I want something, order it...then decide nope.

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey I will place an order to make sure I get my choice/size before it sells out. As I continue to watch presentations or read reviews, I sometimes get talked out of the purchase and cancel. I almost bought the Andrew Lessman collagen about a week ago. I then realized that it was made from tilapia, which is nearly always farm-raised, and canceled my order. I found collagen online for cheaper from trusted companies. 

Esteemed Contributor

When a top that I had ordered last year..... went on backorder after I had already paid for it along with 2 pairs of pants and a sweater....I got mad and cancelled the whole order!

That was the only time that happened though...

Respected Contributor

I almost never cancel an order but I don't think I order as much. 

Respected Contributor

I cancel now and then, however usually it will say " processing" and " this item can not be cancelled"

Honored Contributor

I never used to cancel at all.  However, of late, I seem to be ordering way less, and cancelling more than I ever did.  Not sure why.

Respected Contributor

My typical cancellations are things that are on wait list.  If I'm wait listed for a couple of weeks I usually find a good substitute in a B&M store.