Respected Contributor

Re: How many of you are picking up a couple ruanas?

The nicest ruana I've ever purchased was from the 'Precious Fibers" line here on Q. A beautiful cashmere blend in a deep twilight blue. LOVE it. I sure wish Q would bring this beautiful line back. There's a black one over on ebay that I got my eye on. That's where I find most of my Q favorites now.

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

The nicest ruana I've ever purchased was from the 'Precious Fibers" line here on Q. A beautiful cashmere blend in a deep twilight blue. LOVE it. I sure wish Q would bring this beautiful line back. There's a black one over on ebay that I got my eye on. That's where I find most of my Q favorites now.

@silkyk How I loved that line! I had a few beautiful sweaters and wraps. I've been wishing they'd bring it back for years. Such pretty colors too.

O/T it's really not a problem to carry a handbag with a ruana or wrap (or poncho). I switch to a satchel and it's easy and looks good. 

Honored Contributor

$500 isn't exactly a fortune.  The world is full of real people who can easily afford to buy a couple or adozen of those ruanas.   

Honored Contributor

That nonsense they spew is just their selling schtick, I doubt many customers are buying multiple cashmere IM ruanas. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

speaking of cashmere, i happen to have AM STYLE on this morning.

there is a beautiful cashmere duster cardigan on. the brand is SOFT BY NAADAM. have never heard of the brand before, but the cardigan looks quite nice. it is $200 with free shipping. leah looked beautiful in the currant color. it looks like there are a number of other pieces in this 100% cashmere line.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I have 3 from IM, but not cashmere or anything fancy. Two are reversible plaid to houndstooth from this year and the other is from a couple seasons back in a tan with what I call a plaid that looks similar to Burberry.  I love them for the office in the winter and easy to store, they are not as bulky as sweaters. All of them were about $40ea.

Esteemed Contributor

Nope, have too many cardis & dusters.