Super Contributor

Re: How many layers of pants Susan Graver??

I've never bought any of her twowzers.

Honored Contributor

She definitely isn’t the only designer to say she wears something often. I have heard L Rinna, the Cuddle Duds vendor, GILI Jill, etc. say the same thing as well as Q hosts. Just another sales pitch.

I rarely buy pants online from anyone - too difficult to find a good fit regardless of what any vendor says. I was looking for a pair of grey pants last week. I went to 3 stores and tried on at least 15 pairs before I found one that worked. 

Honored Contributor

A new twist on SG bashing.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Contributor

Susan Graver makes great pants, I have many of them and they fit great!!!

Trusted Contributor

Her pants are perfect for me as are JR and Linea.  I don't want to get into bashing here, but I found it very difficult to watch the show last night even though some of the items being presented were lovely.  The cross talk was over the top.  From my vantage point, it seems like Sandra tries to keep SG from rambling, but they wind up talking over each other.  The same problem occurred with Lisa Rinna the other night.  I'd like QVC to understand that this makes presentations very hard to follow, so a long time viewer like me just changes the channel.  I would love to know if there is a review of shows by hosts and vendors to critique those on air presentations.  Do they see what we see and if so, do they work to change that? 

Honored Contributor

@mnmom wrote:

I think Susan designs pants for her own shape, which is smaller waist and bigger hips/ thighs.  Doesn't work for me, an apple -- big waist, smaller hips and thighs.  I have been burned a few times as well.

@mnmom

I have a narrow shape |-|... small ratio in waist/hip measurement.  I always buy pull-on pants according to hip measurement and pants fit perfectly no matter who makes them.

Respected Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

Her pants are perfect for me as are JR and Linea.  I don't want to get into bashing here, but I found it very difficult to watch the show last night even though some of the items being presented were lovely.  The cross talk was over the top.  From my vantage point, it seems like Sandra tries to keep SG from rambling, but they wind up talking over each other.  The same problem occurred with Lisa Rinna the other night.  I'd like QVC to understand that this makes presentations very hard to follow, so a long time viewer like me just changes the channel.  I would love to know if there is a review of shows by hosts and vendors to critique those on air presentations.  Do they see what we see and if so, do they work to change that? 

For me I think it may have something to do with the time the show is on ...

After having been through a busy day .. it usually is too much for me at

10 o'clock at night ....just a thought ......but I did think last night was kind

of over the top ....

Respected Contributor

I was just taught and try very hard to follow the rule that you do not

speak while other people are talking ....

It also shows you are not listening to the other person ....

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Susan portrays herself as being the "queen of pants", but I think her are the worst fitting pants sold on QVC.  I will no longer buy them after having been stung too many times.

‘Good morning @Kachina624. Besides shoes, pants and bras are impossible to purchase online. I do much better trying them on or ordering from a site where I know their items fit me each time.

Honored Contributor

The funny thing is, I'm a pear shape like Susan and her pants were some of the worst fitting pants on me.  I don't even know how to describe the fit. They were just odd.  Ill-fitting and odd.