Trusted Contributor

Re: How many jeans do you own?

Probably close to 50. I blame Katrina Szish and the Szish list🤣 I only keep a couple of pairs out because I wear more capris in the summer and put all my jeans/winter clothes in storage, so I can't give a definitive answer. 

Valued Contributor

No count!  Crops, flare straight, slim, skinny and colors!  50?!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Oh, I didn't think about denim shorts!  I do have a few pair & wear all of them.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Rose429 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal @Funny you should ask. Cleaned out clothes today and have given away at least 20 pairs, many with tags on them. I have kept approx 15 pair. I always think I will look good in a pair of jeans and order them and they squeeze my stomach or push the roll up and I look terrible. I tried everything on before boxing it to go and honestly feel pretty down about how much money I have wasted and my weight. That full length mirror I have didn't show any mercy!! Oh well, tomorrow is another day to do better. 

Don't be too hard on yourself @Rose429 .  As you said, tomorrow is another day to do better.  Take care and hope you feel better.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Waaaay too many. Jeans are my weakness. I have probably donated 50-75 pairs in the last 1.5 yrs and still have too many in my closet(s) to count. I keep telling myself I don't need more than 2 of each style and length, but I'm just not listening.

Honored Contributor

@Malcontent wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

I have never worn jeans in my 76 years of life. lol

My momma would not let me wear any kind of pants till I was off on my own. I was married before I got my first pair of ‘long pants’.

Freedom!

@Malcontent 

Sorry, but I have to ask .... why?  What was her rule about ... being more "feminine"?  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have about 20 pairs of blue jeans in full length, 1 pair of capris, 2 jeans Bermuda shorts.

I have other pants , capris, bermuda and pedal pushers in other colors and other fabrications as well.  Joggers too.

I can't imagine 200 pair and I thought I had too many.  

I purge my closet on a regular basis. I wonder if he wears them all or what makes him want so many.

I wear jeans to work.  They all fit and I dont keep clothes that do not fit.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

She just felt girls don’t wear pants. After I started wearing pants she would say to me goditi il ​​purgatorio (enjoy purgatory). lol

Valued Contributor

Ohh boy I have tons! I prob have 40 or so. I enjoy jeans they are my go to all year round. The problem is when I find a good pair I buy multiple.
Honored Contributor

I think it is 7 or 8, in various sizes unfortunately.

I've been dieting and when I reach my goal weight, that number will be reduced to 3.  I don't want or need more jeans than that.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?