Honored Contributor

Re: How many jeans do you own?

I have no idea.....I have less than 200 pair but more than 10.  

I have straight legs, cropped, wide legs, etc.

Honored Contributor

I had twenty but as of today, I'm down to ten with my house clean-out project.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Probably around 30 and I just got rid of 19.  I have about 25 pairs of denim shorts also.  I gravitate to my favorites a lot.  Jeans and denim is mostly all I wear.

Honored Contributor

Honestly? None.😁

I see them everywhere on everyone and like looking different, so the rebellious side of me stopped buying them. 🤫🙂

Honored Contributor

ONE.  And I don't wear them.  I think it's time to load up a box of clothes I no longer wear & head to the Salvation Army.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

None.  

Super Contributor

NONE!!! YAY! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nowhere near 200 LOL!  I feel really great now about the few I do own hearing that number.  I wouldn't have the space for 200 pairs of jeans and all the other clothing I own.

For spring summer time type I only have about 3 pairs...crop and light weight.  

For winter I have about a dozen....and I suspect most don't fit me.  And I should try them on and toss out.  I tend to buy the more comfy stretchy legging kind as jeans can just be to uncomfortable to sit in.  

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

There was a facebook post that Alberti said he owns 200 pairs of jeans.  Wow!  He's set for life.  I don't think I even own 10.  How many do you own?

ETA - Do you wear them all?

@San Antonio Gal    Wow.  200 pairs of jeans is a lot!   He must have a gigantic closet.  
I recently did a clean sweep ...and only kept the jeans that I actually wear.  Since I found the Democracy brand, I am happy with what I have. I also have a few of the Hue brand.  They fit well and I don't plan to buy any more.  I think I have 12 total and that is enough.
It felt good to get rid of the things I just don't wear.      

Honored Contributor

Probably less than 12 which includes all lengths.

4 full length