Esteemed Contributor

Re: How many jeans do you own?

Since I retired, I wear jeans every day. I own about 20 pairs in various lengths and colors, some for summer and some for winter.

I can't imagine where I would even store 200 pairs!
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

No idea. Probably a dozen? I wear them all. Only two pair are zip up. I prefer wearing pull up legging jeans. Especially the "jean-ish" Spanx leggings. I have every color! Heart

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I probably have 7 or 8 in total but really only wear about 4 of them.  I'd probably have a few (but NOT 200) more if I didn't have such a hard time finding jeans that fit.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday @I just bought Laurie Felt's white daisy denim with the loaded embroidery on the fringed hems (and the hems are cut up in front). I LOVE them and my legs have never been an attractive body part (but I'm grateful for them, don't get me wrong! I have a lifelong knee history). 

I think they're flattering on my plus size figure! And they're a perfect fit. If you're interested check them out! I also bought the medium wash.

Honored Contributor

If I count every pair that I own, probably 50.  If I count just the ones that fit and that I actually wear, probably 30.   Too many.  Like handbags, I won't be buying any more this year.  Perhaps not in 2023 either.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I currently own 10 pairs in various styles, leg openings, colors, and washes. I wear them all. I wear jeans most days since retiring. 

Frequent Contributor

I own about 15 pair, different lengths, but I stick with shades of denim. I do have one white pair. 12 of mine were purchased just over the past 18 months after I tried Laurie Felt's silky denim. Now that's all I want! I'm only 5'2" and take a petite length in her jeans. However,  if I see a deal but you can only get regular length, I will buy them and have them hemmed. That's how much I personally like them. I really want to try her Daisy denim. Just waiting for a style I could use.

Honored Contributor

@Derwin28  @Thats Me  - I discovered Laurie Felt jeans within the past year and have to admit I'm also a fan.  Very comfortable and good looking at the same time.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Thats Me wrote:

@Nonametoday @I just bought Laurie Felt's white daisy denim with the loaded embroidery on the fringed hems (and the hems are cut up in front). I LOVE them and my legs have never been an attractive body part (but I'm grateful for them, don't get me wrong! I have a lifelong knee history). 

I think they're flattering on my plus size figure! And they're a perfect fit. If you're interested check them out! I also bought the medium wash.

@Thats Me 

How do her sizes compare with most Q sizes, and how do they compare with brick-mortar store sizes, i.e., Talbot, Ann Taylor, etc.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday @Hi! Except for these I find they run true to QVC size. So in her lettered sizing I wear a petite XL. In her numeric sizing I'm an 18W, same as Isaac or D&C. This style however runs a bit smaller so I sized up one. Her team advised someone to do that down in the Q&A and that gave me a perfect, fitted but not too tight, comfortable fit. I just love them!!

I didn't buy them here....bought on "the bay" for a whole lot less. First time I've done that and fortunately it worked.

ETA I haven't bought jeans from a brick and mortar store in forever so sorry I can't answer that one!