Respected Contributor

Re: How many jeans do you own?

@San Antonio Gal , my favorite poster,jeans are not my friend.i own a total of 1 pr!I also heard Amy strand say she owns several jean jackets.i am a jammies girl.i probably own 50 pieces of cuddle duds sleepwear not to mention robes and slippers

Respected Contributor

@songbird wow,I can't imagine paying 150 and 250 for a pair of britches.not knocking you,because if you can afford it,go for it!I go way overboard on sweaters,jewelry and pj s! We all have our thing ya know

Honored Contributor

Hundreds

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Regular Contributor

More than I need.

Respected Contributor

Around 10 pairs. Trying to be more of a minimalist, and use what I own!  

Valued Contributor

I have about 8 pairs (dark wash, light wash, white, some in jegging form, some regular).  

Highlighted
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

18...blue (various shades), white, & black...9 for warm weather & summer, and 9 for cool weather & winter.  I wear them all in rotation.

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Contributor

I have 0 pairs of jeans, I can't stand them!  Most people look sloppy & unkept in jeans,

so much easier to wear a pair of black slacks or leggings.  I have several pairs of each, different black slacks & different black leggings, ankle length for summer & longer for colder weather & to tuck into boots.

Jeans are so expensive to not look your best! 

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

Okay, so I had to go to my closet and count.

I have 13 pairs of jeans that I wear around the house, garden, and mow. These are the most comfortable!

I have 13 pair (five white) that I wear outside of the house. Different lengths, different styles, and different washes. These tend to fit me much better. All of these have real zippers and are not the pull-up variety.

200 is a lot!  

@jpie 

Solomon had 700 royal wives and 300 concubines.  Wonder if Alberti's Jean collection is comparable to that!  Maybe.  We live in different times and 200 seems, to me, to be extreme excess.

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

7 pair.  Two are black, two are Capri length, the rest just medium blue straight slim legs.Hoping to find a nice white pair. But can't find the right fit they're either too tight or too baggy. 

@MoJoV 

I don't think I have the body for white jeans.  I have purchased 6 pairs and gave them all away after wearing one time each.  I just don't look right or feel right or they don't feel right.  I don't need to buy any more white jeans.  I own 9 pairs of jeans total now and not one white pair.  All were very expensive except one pair and it was Lee's and I think it fit the best, actually.