Honored Contributor

Re: How many cloth masks do you own?

None. I do not think cloth masks are a good idea. 

Super Contributor

Many, one for every outfit, even beach cover ups!  I make my own "to keep busy" buy everything online!  Mail some to daughter but buy my granddaughters who is 5 and In school.  I have made her a few but she prefers the throw away ones, she has to keep it on longer than her teacher mom, teaching online and old Nanny who rarely goes out.

Working today on snowflakes, hearts, shamrocks and bunnies.  Will wear Philadelphia Eagles tomorrow ☹️🏈!

I have 32.

Honored Contributor

When I worked from home I only had two fabric masks and rarely needed them. I do not shop in stores so needing a mask was a rare occurrence.

Unfortunately, my employer didn’t let us work from home for very long so I needed to get more masks. I wear a mask at work when not in my office but that adds up to just a few minutes per day. I carry a mask with me when I am out walking and put it on if someone approaches from the opposite direction. My masks all have pockets for filters and I do own filters but rarely feel the need to add them. I don’t get that close to other people.

Honored Contributor

I made 20 or so and bought a few --also have many blue once- only masks

Honored Contributor

I do not see masks as fashion. I wear them  like paying taxes.... not fun... but, because I must.

I buy the cheapest blue masks made in China. wear it and throw it away. I do not go out everyday so I only may use one mask a week on my outings. Sometimes the ear elastics pop... and I have to use a second one. Oh well....

I could care less about color or pattern...  who cares. Masks are ugly on everyone.

Trusted Contributor

One and this is enough for me!

Esteemed Contributor

I have 4 or 5 that my daughter made.  She sews and has enough fabric to open a shop. Months ago she asked what color/pattern I wanted.

I said it's not for a fashion show, surprise me.

I just grab one and go. If I run into a member of they fashion police they can write me a ticket.

Contributor

I have a lot...I'm afraid to count them. LOL  We have to wear them at work. We even have policies and procedures on masks at my work. They said nothing political and such since we work with the public and don't want to offend anyone. 

Now that's it's football season, they said we can wear one with the name of our fav team on them to try to make it fun.

We can also wear festive ones for any of the upcoming holidays they said, so that will be a nice. We had "bling and sparkle' mask day once and then "ugly mask day".  I guess they are trying to make it as fun as they can for us since they said, for now anyway, it's store policy that we wear one.

My husband works for a company that sells dental and vet x-ray equipment, so they like to wear the funny masks with teeth on them or ones that look like an animals face. 

It's hard to wear it for any entire day, though. My skin is not liking them very much and my glasses keep fogging up. haha 

Respected Contributor

Just three - all black.

Esteemed Contributor

@BluestarFL :  You can buy a pack of very inexpensive sticky metal strips (Amazon) that really help with foggy glasses problem.