Esteemed Contributor

Re: How many cloth masks do you own?

Way more than 50; have not counted. I have many types, colors, prints, brands, etc. Masks are here to stay. I guarantee you that we will still be wearing them a year from now. Really.

Respected Contributor

I own six.  Three I sewed myself at the beginning of the pandemic when none were to be found and three I bought later.  I need to get sewing again and make some for Halloween and Christmas. 

Respected Contributor

DH does the shopping.

Respected Contributor

I have six, three are solid colors from Macy's and three are prints ordered from a young lady online. 

Respected Contributor

I have plenty of cloth masks - probably 20 or more but never wore them.  I prefer the disposable type - one and done.

Regular Contributor

None. I have a huge supply we got from our local cancer hospital when my husband was a patient. He has since passed and for some reason I never got around to throwing them out.

Esteemed Contributor

1 bandana face mask w/ filter-gift

2 black neoprene - free

5 pk white cotton Hanes from WM- $7.50/ pk. Can be washed with bleach.

Picked up a couple of disposable masks from the bank.

Finally broke down and ordered a large pack of disposables from WM. They are the least uncomfortable to wear and were a price per unit that I was willing to pay.

Honored Contributor

@PreKteacher 

I have 8. They are mostly kind of subtle solids or prints that will coordinate with colors I wear. I have been thinking I need a few additional colors and I’d like some in fall shades. Don’t want any holiday prints or anything like that. Just subtle. I would like them to blend in rather than stand out.

Esteemed Contributor

About 15 all cloth but some that I bought I don't wear because they are not comfortable. I have white, blue, pink and blue check ones, light blue. dark blue. I just splurged on a set of 3 Patricia Nash ones in her signature prints. 

Honored Contributor

i am up to about a dozen i think......all pretty or sporty. i have about four on order that are for christmas.

i wear them when going shopping or entering buildings (where it is required). i also wear them in restaurants when i am waiting to be seated and being taken to our seat.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein