Respected Contributor

How long do you wait........

how long do you wait for a item ,such as clothing to be shipped?if I have to wait longer than 8 to 10 days,I always call and cancel unless I'm told item will be sent at a later date when ordering,then I'm ok.having issues with Isaacs orders being sent out

Super Contributor

Re: How long do you wait........

I placed an order for two Belle By Kim Gravelle tops on 5/7/21. The orders are still in "in process". As long as my account isn't charged, I'll wait. But I've never had this happen before. So disappointed in QVC. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMO, QVC has the worst shipping than any other company I order from...both arriving and with returns, and I don't order much from QVC anymore at all. I order a LOT online,,,,good shipping by most all companies except QVC. They are a global company- time to step it up, QVC. The best company shipping for me is the following:

Nordstroms

Macys

Lands End

Go Pure Cosmetics

Amazon

Honored Contributor

I only order what I really want so I can wait for them to come and don't really need anything ASAP!!!

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam   I ordered TSV May 7th still showing preparing your order - I'ma waiting!

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

how long do you wait for a item ,such as clothing to be shipped?if I have to wait longer than 8 to 10 days,I always call and cancel unless I'm told item will be sent at a later date when ordering,then I'm ok.having issues with Isaacs orders being sent out

@Luvsmyfam. Really? I don't see how you can cancel after that long a time when the rest of us can't.  By then it's too far along in the process.

Respected Contributor

@Pearleewrote :@sherrikay. Really? I don't see how you can cancel after that long a time when the rest of us can't.  By then it's too far along in the process.

I ordered a Roberta's totem pole plan on 4/15 with delivery by 5/7 "in process" until 5/26. I canceled the order on 5/26 and got a email confirming the cancelation. Then I get a email today saying the plant has been shipped so shipping is crazy ! 

Respected Contributor

I should have recorded this.i call customer service and tell them I'm canceling. They then sa its to late to do so,but when I do recieve,receive, will pay for shipping label
Respected Contributor

I ordered the Jockey Bra TSV on 5/17 and got them yesterday.  I was a little worried if I'd get them because last time I ordered the Jockey Bra TSV, I had nothing but problems.  Ordered 2 sets, only got one. Took a very long time.  Thought the second set got lost (CS agreed), canceled second set, received second set a week later.  I placed an order on line with Target yesterday afternoon.  3 items:  a pool float and 2 mens swim trunks for my husband.  The pool float shipped that same evening.  The swim trunks shipped next morning.  According to the tracking, it should be here this Saturday.

Respected Contributor

Wow,that is service scraphapy.i ordered sheets today from hsn.i had a 17.00 credit,so totally was 39.00 for 600 thread count.i was told to be shipped 3 days from now