Respected Contributor

Re: How long do you wait........

As long as I'm not charged until the item actually ships, I'm OK with waiting.   Many sites charge immediately and sometimes take a while to ship.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

It is nearly impossible to cancel an order once it has moved to "in process". I will say, it appears almost immediately after you place an order they move it to "in process" thus, not allowing you to cancel it should you change your mind even within an hour or so. This happened to me very recently and I was beyond disappointed and by the way I still have not received that order. I have just received orders from the beginning of May and here we are at Memorial Day weekend.

I will say however, that I placed an order for the denim and Company skimmers today. They at least stated upfront they are not shipping until mid June and you are reserving your order at this time. I am ordering them because I just had knee surgery last week and by the time they actually will be arriving they will be perfect to wear over the ace bandages that I have to keep on my knee for the next few weeks and will be comfortable for work.  In this case at least I am prepared for this later delivery because they are telling us upfront there is an issue and they cannot ship out immediately.

Respected Contributor

funny,no one else is having a problem understanding what I'm saying.if my order stays in process or preparing for 8 to 10 days,I simply call customer service and tell them to cancel order.they try,and if not,I won't be charged to send back if and when item arrives.am I clear now pearley?

Frequent Contributor

My stuff I'd being prepared for me.....crazy!