Honored Contributor

437-380 Iman sequined long sleeve sweater

About 2 weeks ago or so Iman was on hsn.  I saw this noted gorgeous sweater in many colors that Iman had in her shows.  I thought how lovely this would be for the upcoming holidays.  It has sequins very nicely done on the front, the sleeves and the cowl neck, plain back.  I decided to get the navy as it was really difficult to decide on a color, they were all that beautiful.

Well I received it yesterday.  The color is a deep, rich navy blue.  I got this one in a medium which I am thrilled that I did as it fits like a dream!!!  I am blown away at how gorgeous this piece is!  I pulled out a pair or dark navy jeggings by Ms Graver, the ones that were a tsv a year ago, a nice ponte knit, tonal stitching.  Well let me tell you, the color of the sweater and these jeggings match perfectly!  What an outfit for the holidays!!!  Not at all sure when or where I'll wear it but I know I will.  I have two pr of great booties to wear that also match the navy perfectly. 

So excited I bought Iman's sweater!  It is a stunner!!!  Fits SO nicely too.  Looks great, feels wonderful on.

Can  you tell I love it??!!  I just looked to see if there were more left but I see MANY ladies liked it too.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: How gorgeous is this??!!

@PINKdogWOOD, so happy you love your new sweater! I love it in the navy, too. I looked at it last week, almost pulled the trigger, but thought it might be too short for me at 5'7". I see my Marsala color was very popular. Have fun wearing! Woman Wink

image.jpg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

you said one of my favoite words;  sequins.  i must run and take a look.  @PINKdogWOOD your outfit sounds divine!

Respected Contributor

Your outfit sounds beautiful.  Glad you love your new purchase.

Respected Contributor

I remember that!  Your oufit sounds gorgeous.  Perfect for the holidays or any dressy-casual occasion.

Honored Contributor

That is really pretty-I should pay attention next time she is on!!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm really impressed with Iman. She has worked really hard to deliver a good quality product at reasonable prices. I have many of her things. 

Now how did I miss that sweater?  😳

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack Oh yes, that's the one.  You know Ms Maggie, I thought the same thing about it being a bit too short but even with my pooch (not Wallace my dog, that OTHER pooch!!!!) it drapes just right.  I really was torn b/t the navy and the wine too.  Actually I love the gold one too - oh heck, they're ALL lovely!!!!

Thanks to all you ladies too - I gave you all hearts!

ANd yes Imas does bring a lot of great items.  I always tune in to see what's new.  She has great taste, very wearable fashion items, beautiful handbags.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful sweater PinkDogwood.  

I really like IMAN and her line.  I myself, have had very good luck with her items.  When you buy IMAN you are purchasing "Quality",  no shortcuts with her.  

Trusted Contributor

I really like the sweater you ordered.  You will look beautiful in that outfit for the holiday.  The navy looks so classy and it is such a nice change from black. I wear a lot of black.

Enjoy your outfit and the holidays.

Miata 1