Frequent Contributor

How does D&C sizing compare to Quacker Factory?

I wear a L in D&C and I was watching the Quacker Factory show last night. I was interested in one of the tops but they never showed a sizing chart at all on any of the clothing. I really don't trust the charts anyway, rather ask you guys, thanks

Trusted Contributor

Re: How does D&C sizing compare to Quacker Factory?

For me, the sizing is very comparable. I do find that my Quacker shirts tend to stretch out and shrink more than D&C (especially the 60/40 blend). I own much more D&C than Quacker, but do love some Quacker jackets that I have. Having said all of that, the sizing inconsistency has become so bad, it's nearly impossible to know whether anything will fit anymore. I just hope for the best. Good luck!

Super Contributor

I'm the same size in Quacker that I am in D&Co. I find they both run quite large, so I order a size or two down from other brands. If there's a size chart on the item page, I would click on that for accurate inch measurements.

Esteemed Contributor

I wear M in QF & Denim& Co.
Honored Contributor

I'd also say they're about the same. I always check the ""click here"" measurements before ordering and find them to be very accurate. I seldom return anything due to sizing.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

But Garry G who is the head designer for D&Co also works on the Quacker Factory line, said Carolyn today. The sizes should, therefore, be the same. The fabrication might be different.

Respected Contributor

I can remember Jeanne saying that Quacker styles were done on D&C products.