Esteemed Contributor

Re: How do you wash your delicates

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I hand wash them.   When I take them off - I wash them and hang them in shower to dry.  Takes a couple of minutes.  

I don't put anything delicate in the hamper or in the washing machine.

I do the same @ALRATIBA. The only difference is I hang them to dry in my laundry room.

Honored Contributor

I wash my delicates by hand and let them air dry in bathroom on a rod.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I have no delicates---it all goes in the washer 

Esteemed Contributor

For panties and bras,  I usually wash them on the "casual" cycle (no mesh bag) with my casual wear and dry on low heat  I guess I don't consider them very delicate!

Super Contributor

There's actually a setting on my washing machine that's called "hand wash". Isn't that funny?! I use it for my delicates, and hang them on a rack to dry. 

Honored Contributor

We throw our undies in a laundry hamper and once a week dump them in the washer and wash them, then throw them in the dryer then back in the drawers--go the drawers!  

Honored Contributor

@PreKteacher wrote:

There's actually a setting on my washing machine that's called "hand wash". Isn't that funny?! I use it for my delicates, and hang them on a rack to dry. 

@PreKteacher When I used that cycle years ago, my sweaters weren't really fresh!  That was the last time.

Honored Contributor

Delicately.
Esteemed Contributor

Don't have anything that 'delicate' that can't just get tossed in the washer and dryer -- except, I put bras in a mess bag and hang them up to dry.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox    I wash mine in a mesh bag in cold water on the delicate/hand wash cycle.  I hang dry them.