Regular Contributor

Re: How do you really feel about Logo? I cannot get into this fashion at all.

to each their own but I find most of her stuff just plain silly.

Honored Contributor

When it comes the clothing styles and the material that makes them, I sincerely believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I think women and men, immediately react to something that appeals to them.  I know that's how I am.  I can tell instantly if a piece of clothing, handbag, shoe (especially, lol) or jewelry grabs me and moves me.  

While I don't own any Logo, I can see how the silhouttes especially appeal to some shoppers.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Some of the pieces are cute but not my style.  When I'm out and about I never see anyone in her clothes.  But, a lot of people buy it.

Contributor

I think it's a hot mess.  The more layers she "designs" the more money she makes.  Why cover up a cute figure with all those layers of clothing.  Oh well, if that's for you, have a good time.

Honored Contributor

@AZ MO wrote:

I think it's a hot mess.  The more layers she "designs" the more money she makes.  Why cover up a cute figure with all those layers of clothing.  Oh well, if that's for you, have a good time.

@AZ MO  One doesn't have to layer.  I wear her clothes singly and don't cover up a cute figure,  and I have a great time thanks very much.

Respected Contributor

I don't have any of the Logo pieces but I do have similar styles purchased at Macy's and Dillard's, etc   Basically, I am not a rayon, spandex kind of person.  I just don't care for the fabric.  I have found that it pills and sort of get fuzzy.  A couple of items are sufficient for me as I don't want a closet full of it.

Contributor

I find her clothes to be ugly. Just my opinion.  I would never buy any of her clothes!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like Logo at all .... however, if I was a clown or a bag lady I guess it would work!!!! lol

Esteemed Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

I tune in now and then to see if there is anything in the line that I might like, but I keep coming to the same conclusion.

Brenda looks very cute.  The other slim model with the short brunette bob looks cute.  Sharon looks horrid.  Lori looks horrid.  The large model with all the layers looks horrid.

Ergo......Since I don't look like Brenda or the other tall, slim model, I don't think this line would do anything for me.

I'm 5'4" about Sharon and Lori's size. But, I think even the tall, thin models are not being flattered. Strange how Lori and Sharon think they look so good....

QVC Customer Care