Respected Contributor

Re: How cute does Charlotte look!!

I don't think Charlotte will resemble Diana as much as she will Queen Elizabeth.

Esteemed Contributor

Over the years, I have read in a UK publication called Majesty that QEII is an amazing grandmother and greatmother to her descendants.  I think that's a heartwarming thing considering how limited her time with them must be.  

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

Over the years, I have read in a UK publication called Majesty that QEII is an amazing grandmother and greatmother to her descendants.  I think that's a heartwarming thing considering how limited her time with them must be.  

@Trix I totally loved the family photo when her little great granddaughter stood next to the seated Queen holding the Queen's handbag, which at the time was almost as big as she was.   I read about that photo that the little girl (whose name escapes me right now - Zara's daughter I think it was) had just grabbed the handbag from Elizabeth and was being ornery when the photographer suggested the little girl hang onto it while he snapped the photo.  It was the same photo where George is standing on something to make him taller to even out the heights  of the people in the photo. I loved that Elizabeth had been fine and cool with her little great granddaughter  grabbing her handbag away from her.

Valued Contributor

@Swissguy  Kate looks so happy, and

proud.  

Love this picture.......