Honored Contributor

Re: How can I love One World and not like LOGO?

@depglass  How?  Well, One World is fun, colorful, designs are similar yet different.

And One World is about a third of the cost and much more affordable.

Respected Contributor

I agree with others that the two lines are very different. I own a couple of OW tops. Even if I liked one of the LOGO tops, I would not be able to justify the price for what it is. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't lost my mind just quite yet so I don't own any LOGO. However, I do own several pieces of OW and I enjoy them very much. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

You have to catch them on sale if you want to try. (and find something that isn't down to your knees)

I just picked up the ODO Saturday. 2 pieces @ $18 and change each!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SilleeMee

You have to catch them on sale if you want to try. (and find something that isn't down to your knees)

@I just picked up the ODO Saturday. 2 pieces @ $18 and change each!

@Andreatoo,

Yes, those pieces from Saturday were very nice. Glad you got them. And you're right about the long lengths of LOGO. Besides the price points of this brand, that has been a concern of mine, too.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

Did you see that sweater on Saturday?! Not overly long and stunning! There was no way I was paying 72 bucks but I'll definitely look for it to go on sale.

Trusted Contributor

I think that One World has a peasant, or bohemian vibe.  To me, LOGO has more of a babydoll look.  And even though I think the LOGO color palette is pleasing to look at, they aren't flattering with my skin tone.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SilleeMee

Did you see that sweater on Saturday?! Not overly long and stunning! There was no way I was paying 72 bucks but I'll definitely look for it to go on sale.

@Andreatoo,

Was it this slub-knit sweater with the lace detail on one side of the hem? I was surprised to see this in the show. Unsual length for her brand. It's cute.But $72Smiley Indifferent

download.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

I don't think so. this one had lace but also symetry; was evenly distributed.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

A285330 it's  waffle/rib knit with lace. I want the white! I found it to be different from her usual...