Super Contributor

Re: How about Jennifer Coffey to Host PM Style?

I love Jennifer and think she is naturally attractive. I think she would be a great host for PM Style. Or any style. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/14/2014 kachina624 said:
On 10/14/2014 jmsmall said:

Why not Amy? She's vivacious and strikes just the right tone.

There are other hosts I like but I think Amy is the logical person to host a prime time fashion show. She has the passion for fashion, sense of style and has "paid her dues" with her Inspired Style program. I can also see them changing Leah to PM Style and assigning someone else to AM Style. I'd hate to see that because I'm not a Leah fan but it would be a logical move.
I agree with your Amy comments. She seems the obvious choice. However, I'll bet they give it to Sandra as she has been the replacement host a lot lately.
Contributor

I think that Sandra Bennett would be a good choice. She's real, attractive, respects the vendors and has a great sense of style. Jennifer seems nice, but too animated for my taste. Always feels like she's telling a story to a group of first graders.

Respected Contributor

I like Jennifer and she's got a great sense of style. I agree the Q does need to make some changes to make it worth watching again. I like Gabrielle also!! PLEASE not Albany!! She never shuts up and she says the dumbest things!! She drives me nuts!!
Honored Contributor

On 10/14/2014 wvumountiefan said: I like Jennifer and she's got a great sense of style. I agree the Q does need to make some changes to make it worth watching again. I like Gabrielle also!! PLEASE not Albany!! She never shuts up and she says the dumbest things!! She drives me nuts!!

Don't even mention the name Albany in that context!

I have to believe even the Q PTB know better than that!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

On 10/14/2014 Luvmycats said:

what do you guys think? It was just a thought......

I think that you all need to stop asking silly, irrelevant questions.....

You seldom miss a chance to take a pot shot. Perhaps you need to step away from the boards.
Respected Contributor

I like JC, give her a chance... (I agree, not Courtney).

To me, Lisa was so enjoyable because at unexpected times, she was genuinely hilarious! A sense of humor makes someone very likable-

Valued Contributor

On 10/14/2014 Alter Ego said:
On 10/14/2014 kachina624 said:
On 10/14/2014 jmsmall said:

Why not Amy? She's vivacious and strikes just the right tone.

There are other hosts I like but I think Amy is the logical person to host a prime time fashion show. She has the passion for fashion, sense of style and has "paid her dues" with her Inspired Style program. I can also see them changing Leah to PM Style and assigning someone else to AM Style. I'd hate to see that because I'm not a Leah fan but it would be a logical move.
I agree with your Amy comments. She seems the obvious choice. However, I'll bet they give it to Sandra as she has been the replacement host a lot lately.
I agree. Unless Jayne or Jayne/Pat moves to PMS, and Sandra gets FE. My guess is that PMS is revamped as Fashionably Late, with any of the aforementioned hosts working singly or jointly.
Super Contributor

I think Jennifer Coffey would be a great choice for PM style. They've got to get her into prime time. I think she is strong enough in her own personality without stuffing it down your throat, she's stylish and she knows fashion. I do like other hosts, but I don't think they would fit for PM style. I do like Sandra but I find her a little boring and not too fashiony; I really like Courtney but shes too young - her phrases and way abbreviations are lost on me and she doesn't know a lot about jewelry; Shawn has her own shows going for her. I'd like to see JC.

Super Contributor

No! She is pretty, but (yawn) boring.