Honored Contributor

How To Plan A Wardrobe Justine Leconte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpYUY9CpghY&t=8

I enjoyed this very much.  What did you pick up or learn?

Trusted Contributor

Re: How To Plan A Wardrobe Justine Leconte

@ECBG wrote:

Interesting @ECBG. Was just thinking yesterday how I seem to have finally acquired pieces that work for my lifestyle which is casual. I'm retired but do like to look nice when I go out and after years of "I don't have anything to wear" because nothing went with anything, I can finally go to my closet and pick out outfits pretty easily. No hesitation. Nice feeling.

@My style of dress is probably closer to @MacDUFF's.

I like how she suggests thinking of tops such as say a cardigan and what it will go with. Heard that before but I still seem to be a bit haphazard there. Knee jerk reaction to something I see that I like.

Since my bottoms are so basic it's usually ok but not always.

Too hot around here to put together things the way you do but sure love your look.

Saw a beautiful scarf at JJill yesterday and even thought about how it would dress up some of my plain tops this fall. Did I walk out with it?? No! That's where I become short sighted. Will go back and get it this weekend.

Anyway, seeing how you wear your scarves has interested me.

Sorry for the ramble.

Regular Contributor

Nothing....    I know how to dress and I know how to curate a wardrobe for myself, using my own fashion rules.  

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Interesting @ECBG. Was just thinking yesterday how I seem to have finally acquired pieces that work for my lifestyle which is casual. I'm retired but do like to look nice when I go out and after years of "I don't have anything to wear" because nothing went with anything, I can finally go to my closet and pick out outfits pretty easily. No hesitation. Nice feeling.

@My style of dress is probably closer to @MacDUFF's.

I like how she suggests thinking of tops such as say a cardigan and what it will go with. Heard that before but I still seem to be a bit haphazard there. Knee jerk reaction to something I see that I like.

Since my bottoms are so basic it's usually ok but not always.

Too hot around here to put together things the way you do but sure love your look.

Saw a beautiful scarf at JJill yesterday and even thought about how it would dress up some of my plain tops this fall. Did I walk out with it?? No! That's where I become short sighted. Will go back and get it this weekend.

Anyway, seeing how you wear your scarves has interested me.

Sorry for the ramble.

@Sadiesadie,Not at all.  I very much enjoyed our "chat".Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

I can't say I learned anything new...her list (10 steps) pretty much matched my new rulez, but I think she is the most charming young woman and I enjoy the videos that you post.   I wanted her earrings!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@ECBG

I can't say I learned anything new...her list (10 steps) pretty much matched my new rulez, but I think she is the most charming young woman and I enjoy the videos that you post.   I wanted her earrings!

@MacDUFF,Isn't she charming!  I thought her choice of Berlin (yes, THAT Berlin) as a mecca of fashion was interesting!  She also has a fashion line if you go to her (public) FB page.

Home tomorrow (Fri) if you'd like to chat.Smiley Happy