Esteemed Contributor

Re: How To Chose Clothes For A Large Breast-Justine Leconte

@ECBG wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXXvhu9_TZ0

This video has good examples for this type of fashion.  Enjoy!

@ECBG

Thank you for taking the time to post these videos. I really like Justine and she speaks to how I dress.  I think a wrap dress definitely works on my body (34dd). And I do feel that darts work for a busty figure.  Sometimes when a busty woman wears a garment with no shaping, it creates the pregnancy look. Her bust is projecting the fabric and without darts, the fabric just sticks out all the way down making her appear heavier than she really is.

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXXvhu9_TZ0

This video has good examples for this type of fashion.  Enjoy!

@ECBG

Thank you for taking the time to post these videos. I really like Justine and she speaks to how I dress.  I think a wrap dress definitely works on my body (34dd). And I do feel that darts work for a busty figure.  Sometimes when a busty woman wears a garment with no shaping, it creates the pregnancy look. Her bust is projecting the fabric and without darts, the fabric just sticks out all the way down making her appear heavier than she really is.

@magicmoodz,Magic, you're so welcome.  You can go to her public FB and if you're on FB, you can like her.  She'll send you every video, Sunday and Wednesday.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Ha! This is not a video I need to watch. I am the opposite of this. Nothing upstairs for this girl!! 😆

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

What does she know about it - she's flat chested!!  She shows button down blouse with darts.  I don't care how many darts (and they would have to be custom made), a button down blouse is a huge no for big busted woman!! 

How do you know she's "flat chested"?? They never show her bust on this video. Woman Frustrated

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2  They sure do show enough of her to tell!!  When she is demostrating darts, the only way she could be larger busted is if she were not wearing a bra and they were hanging to her waist but she is way too young for that!!!! 

I am a size 12 and 40DD and know a fitted blouse - darts or not - will not work unless I pin or tape the buttons and don't care if I look humongous!!  

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@ID2  They sure do show enough of her to tell!!  When she is demostrating darts, the only way she could be larger busted is if she were not wearing a bra and they were hanging to her waist but she is way too young for that!!!! 

I am a size 12 and 40DD and know a fitted blouse - darts or not - will not work unless I pin or tape the buttons and don't care if I look humongous!!  

@Pook,The amount, position, and size of the darts would serve to drape gently around the bust but not be long enough to outline the tummy.  Much better than a shapeless shift. Justine is a Parson's designer and studied with Tim Gunn.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG  It matters not who this person studied with since it's obvious neither are big busted!!  Darts would surely be a better look if someone wanted a button down shirt but not comfortable!  Only a big busted person really knows what works and doesn't!  Your description of where darts should be are just what I said - the blouse would have to be custom fitted so just not practical!  No matter what it still would be uncomfortable and I speak from experience!!