Not applicable

I've been waiting forever for these jeans to come back. Some us will not ever wear these tight legging items.

Super Contributor

Re: How Smooth Bootcut Jeans

You should move on. I don't think they are coming back.

I found a similar pair which I think are actually nicer, and better quality, I think these are the jeans they were modeled after to begin with. They are Jag Paley jeans. You can buy them at several places including Zappos, I think there are several different washes too, I believe they came in gray and black, last year I don't know about now. But I like this color of blue wash. They are nicer looking than the D&Co. They are a bit more pricey but really, they are nicer jeans. Trust me, once you buy a pair of these, you'll forget about the D&Co. dupe.

Not applicable

I myself have been waiting over a year for the D&CO boot cut how smooth jeans. I am so upset they haven't listened. Used to love D&CO clothes but very disappointed lately. I tried Jag jeans...saw at Macy's and yes they are like how smooth...fit like a dream, more pricey but QVC isn't hearing us! And I am so tired of long TUNIC TOPS!

Honored Contributor

Lee's makes a VERY nice pull up in jeans fabric and also as plain slacks. Love them!
Esteemed Contributor

I've posted about my disappointment and frustration with QVC over this so many times... I even asked Heather (with Denim & co) when she was answering questions one day, and she didn't answer. They promised they would, then ruined them with the straight leg, both style and sizing, so even if they ever bring back a boot cut, it won't be the same. If I had known this in the beginning, instead of 4 pairs I would have gotten every color and multiples of some! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

imaclotheshog, thanks for posting about the Jag Paley jeans. I'm going to check them out... if I could get those in the same fit as the original "How Smooth", I'd be in jean heaven! Can't tell for sure though if these are boot cut or straight leg - do you know?

Trusted Contributor

Here is a picture of the DG2 supstretch jeggings #360-739 with comfort waist. They look so similar to jag jeans.

Respected Contributor

Have you looked on Ebay? I have found discontinued items there.
Trusted Contributor

Here the DG2 Bootcut superstretch jeggings 384-952. For some reason I do not see the the comfort waist in the boot-cut at HSN.