Respected Contributor

Re: How Many Jeans Do You Have In Your Wardrobe?

@Reconnaissant I own "one" denim shirt and no jeans whatsover.  I worked at a bank for 20 years and a gas company for 15, so only purchased dress clothes.

Respected Contributor

I have roughly 30 pairs of denim jeans and capris/clam diggers.  Probably too many!!

Respected Contributor

I am one who does not like jeans especially blue jeans.  I did have alot of denim jeans in various colors - plum, greens, red, brown, rust, grey, etc.   Probably about 20 pair bought over several years.   I donated all of them last year because I never wear them except I did keep 1 pair of Isaac's dark green jeans.  Don't know why I bought so many colored jeans as they really are not comfortable on me and as far as blue jeans are concerned, I'm tired of seeing a sea of blue denim everywhere.

I do have some denim jackets (not blue) grey, bright rose, olive green, etc.  If I don't wear them this Spring, I will donate them as I am trying to do a really deep purge.   For me denim should be easy to dispose of, but I do like my colored jean jackets, but don't really wear them much.

I have 1 white denim vest with an embroidered rose on it from Susan Graver and I do like it and will definitely wear it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I still have one pair of jeans and a what do you call it 3 quarter jeans that I love. Of course they both have sparklesWoman LOL

But I donated all my jean jackets. I just thought they were not me anymore and I was over them.

I don't think jeans are very comfortable at all but I still keep the 2 that I have.

The best jeans I have had were Gloria Vanderbilt-style fit, comfrot and price, and

Walmarts Riders (I think that's the name) for incredible fit and comfort and of course price!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I'm a cowgirl at heart and by heritage.  I'd wear all denim every day if I could.  I have way too much to count, dozens of pieces, everything but skirts which I don't wear.  In addition,  I've have lots of turquoise jewelry to wear with it....and boots.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

TOO  MANY TO COUNT!!!   from $10.00 clearance from Walmart to $ 300.00 a pair high-end denim.   And I LOVE them all!!!  and just can seem to stop buying them probably have 4 or 5 denim jackets as well   I think I have a PROBLEM........   

Esteemed Contributor

I can't really say as I have not worn jeans, jean jacket or anything denim since the fall.

Too cold and nowhere to go around here in January.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a ton of them. All American made jeans.  Although a lot of them, they are mostly certain brands.  J Brand, 3X1, Rag & Bone, Frame, MIH, Ayer, McGuire, AG  & Citizens of Humanity. I literally can not count how many I have.  I keep them rolled up in dresser drawers.  These are high end jeans and most of them are in the $150.00 to $275.00 range.  About half I managed to get on sale.  These jeans go very quickly, so when sales come around your size would more then likely be gone.

One reason I stick to jeans is that I work at a university.  High end  jeans are dressy, so I wore them to work.  I have not puchased any since the pandemic.   Non jeans wise, I don't have a lot of clothing.  Though I do have a lot of tops.

Esteemed Contributor

In my wardrobe v. how many do I actually wear, which is a whole nother story...

1 denim dress

1 denim jean jacket

1 denim shirt

1 denim skirt

assorted jeans & a couple of denim capris

Really, I am always trying to find the perfect jeans!

Respected Contributor

I would guess about twenty five to thirty. They don't all fit so some will be going. It is definitely time to clean out.