Trusted Contributor

Re: How Many Items Have You Ordered This Fashion Day?

I also bought two of Iman's dresses in navy and nectarine. It's my first Iman purchase.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoptheQ: olive green peplum jacket?! Be still my heart! That sounds fabulous but I didn't see it. I love a good peplum I love olive green

Honored Contributor

@hfpint wrote:

Well, I've ordered fashion but not from Q. I ordered 2 of Iman's dresses today. I love her maxi dresses and ordered 2 of them last year and now 2 this year.

I went back and also ordered the black. So, I'm getting the red raspberry, the green and the black.

I ordered the blue.  Love the design of the dress.  This is my first Iman purchase.  I ordered a medium.  I am a size 12.  I am hoping it fits.  If it does I may go back and get the floral if any are left by then.  Glad to hear you love her pieces.My closet is a flower garden so I decided to step out of my comfort zone and get a solid LOL.  It is nerve racking when you try a piece from a line that you have never purchased from.  Happy Mothers Day Ladies.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I didn't even know it was on! Much too busy on a weekend to watch tv. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

andreatoo:  I also love olive green - the jacket I am on waitlist for is item #A277655 by Denim & Co.  -- hope this helps you check it out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I took a chance of IM's lace maxi dress in both cream and black. I seldom buy from his line, but really liked this dress.

A277291

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Petite Lace Maxi Dress with Scallop Hem - A277291

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So far, still nothing although I am really tempted to go back and buy that Lodis pouch set in the butterfly pattern.  I fought the urge to order that set all day on Friday. 

Maybe if I order that pouch set it will help me fight the urge to buy a new Oryany bag (Lacy) aired today, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I took a chance of IM's lace maxi dress in both cream and black. I seldom buy from his line, but really liked this dress.

A277291

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Petite Lace Maxi Dress with Scallop Hem - A277291

I love that dress. Wish I had a reason to buy it! Please let us know how you like them  

Frequent Contributor

Zero also. Qvc's clothes just don't do anything for me unfortunately. I also picked up Iman's dress like others. I agree about the pricing too, really nothing special as far as deals. 

Super Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@hfpint wrote:

Well, I've ordered fashion but not from Q. I ordered 2 of Iman's dresses today. I love her maxi dresses and ordered 2 of them last year and now 2 this year.

I went back and also ordered the black. So, I'm getting the red raspberry, the green and the black.

I ordered the blue.  Love the design of the dress.  This is my first Iman purchase.  I ordered a medium.  I am a size 12.  I am hoping it fits.  If it does I may go back and get the floral if any are left by then.  Glad to hear you love her pieces.My closet is a flower garden so I decided to step out of my comfort zone and get a solid LOL.  It is nerve racking when you try a piece from a line that you have never purchased from.  Happy Mothers Day Ladies.Smiley Happy

When I bought her dresses last year, that was my first purchase and very happy! I wore the navy from last year today to church.

he navy is a very pretty color and I liked the floral. I hope you like your dress when it arrives!