Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hotter shoes now easier to order

For some time I have enjoyed looking through the catalogs for Hotter shoes from England. However, it seemed like the ordering process was difficult and I was uneasy with that. Now there is a hotterusa website and the ordering process is just like any other website I have used over the past few years. They do offer some styles and colors in wide and extra wide widths. So today I did order two pairs of shoes from them. It does say it will take about 10 days for my order to arrive. Fortunately, I am in no hurry to get my order. I am looking forward to trying this brand for the first time. I have read some of your posts from people who have tried the brand and the comments seem to be pretty positive.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hotter shoes now easier to order

Hotter is a great company. Great CS and cute styles. They have always had a US website,although it's fun to call them once in a while to hear the accent. Enjoy your shoes!
Honored Contributor

They've had the website for several years and you can also place phone orders. I didn't know placing orders had ever been difficult. I've accumulated a nice collection with no trouble.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

You're right,Kachina. Ordering was never difficult. The website is like any other website...put in your cart,add the info,hit submit,and bingo! Your shoes are on their way. I ove Hotter because many of their shoes have removable insoles. Good for those of us that must wear orthotics. Cute styles and great colors. Wish they had US stores,but maybe it's good they don 't! Lol
Esteemed Contributor

I never found their ordering process to be difficult at all. Their catalog sent to United States addresses was always for Hotter USA. The warehouse for our order fulfillment has always been on this continent. The website has been around for a few years now too which totally makes that clear.