Trusted Contributor

Hotter Shoes From Great Britian

I received a catalog from Hotter. They have some very, very cute shoes. They would give me a 30% discount for being a new customer if I purchased a pair. The average "discounted" prices is about $80 - $85. (Regular price is a little over $100.) For me, that is rather expensive for a pair of shoes......but they're really cute!

Has anyone purchased Hotter Shoes and, if so, are they worth the money, as cute as they appear in the catalog, sizing is accurate, etc? I read the reviews and everyone seems to like them; however, I would trust the opinions of the QVC ladies. Take a look at www.hotter.com and let me know what you think.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Hotter Shoes From Great Britian

I have three pairs from Hotter. The service is very good. I wear between a 71/2 and 8, I have all three in 8. The always send a very nice shoe horn.
Contributor

I ordered some slippers, which ran big. I also got some sandals which I do like. I am going to try some sneakers next. They do have nice shoes. My regular size was good in the sandals.

Valued Contributor

I received my first Hotter catalogue about 4 years ago. I'm hooked! I have 7 pair of "Candice" sandals, a pair each of "Valetta", "Tonie" and "Bliss". Currently awaiting a pair of "Daytime".

I think the fit is similiar to Clarks, but so much cuter and colorful. Customer Service is amazing, you always get a real person,with a lovely English accent. I had one return and one order that must have gotten lost. The lost shoes were refunded immediatly and a new order was sent., no questions asked.

Once you get involved with Hotter you will begin to get many deals by email and included with your orders. I love that most coupons are not dated, so I don't feel rushed to buy.

I have DH as a Hotter fan also with 3 pair. Now even he has checked out the site for what is new.

We have traveled to England many times and both of us are fans of anything English!

Trusted Contributor

I love Hotter shoes. I've worn their boots,sandals,and sneakers. All cute and all comfortable. I order my regular size and have never had size issues. I love Hotter because many of their insoles are removable to accomodate my orthotics. Great service snd quick shipping,probably 10-14 days and they're on your doorstep. Never had a problem with a return either. Let us know if you try them.
Honored Contributor

I have 5 or 6 pairs of Hotter Shoes. I find that they run slightly wider than most shoes. They don't have a lot of support so I use an Orthoheel orthotic in them. They are wonderfully soft leather, much nicer than Clark's. They seem to be well-made. It does take a good 10 days to get them as they're shipped from England.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Gee, thanks a lot, hutchill - you made me look! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Right now they're having a special - buy two pair and get one free - that's a hard one to resist! I did sign up for the emails, and have to say that's the first time among title choices I saw "Sir" and "Lady!"

Super Contributor

I got the same catalog in the NYTimes last Sunday..

and their shoes are so nice..a little pricey but great designs.

Esteemed Contributor

Some of the ladies here who claim they only wear their trendy designer torture chambers 24/7 wherever they are going, may say Hotter is not hot. Let them. Hotter shoes are stylish enough for me and more important to my feet and body they are comfortable and extremely well made. The quality reminds me of Clarks before they went almost exclusively to their lower end Bendables collection in the US market.

Super Contributor

I have to say that I, too, have a Hotter's catalog that I am thinking of ordering from. I heard the name on one of these boards and got on their email list. I am happy to hear the positive reviews. I will be ordering. Trix, I have noticed, also, that Clark's seems to be doing away with the unstructured line. The last two pair I purchased from them were poor quality and did not have the soft footbed like the earlier shoes I had purchased.

Thank you ladies, for all your positive reviews. You have helped me make up my mind.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}