Valued Contributor

Re: Hotter Shoes From Great Britian

Buy 2 get one is a pretty good deal, but I'm sending the order code to my "Friends & Family" for 30% off one pair with free shipping & free returns!

I LOVE my Hotters and glad to spread the word! Use the code online.

JRKATPS

You are friends aren't you?? Just don't order up all the size 9M!!!!

Valued Contributor

Just wanted to make sure that anyone who needed the price code, got it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I received the catalog about a year ago, I didn't order anything but two friends from work did. I've seen their shoes and they are a high quality shoe, well made, attractive. They are 50ish ladies with the foot issues that so many of us have . They say the shoes fit well and are comfortable. The styles they have were around $100. A little expensive but worth it for a great shoe.

Trusted Contributor

Well thank you ladies for all of your input. I ordered a pair called Nirvanda today in light beige. The regular price is $119, it was on sale for $104 and then because I was a new customer they took off 30% and gave me free shipping. So it will be about $75. That's not too bad! :-)

I called their customer service department as I ordered the shoes on line; however, it did not show the state I lived in for the billing and shipping address. I spoke to a man with a very polite voice and he said I was fine since it showed zip code and city.

Can't wait to get my first pair. Thanks for all of your help.

Frequent Contributor

Pretty, stylish, well made, comfortable. I wear them to work, 12-hour shifts. Need I say more?
Trusted Contributor

I received my first pair. All I can say is quality, quality, quality.

Everything is done so well. The packaging is excellent, they give you a free shoe horn, they also include a very nice pamphlet of more of the styles they sell and last, but not least the shoes.

They feel soooooo good, they look sooooooo cute - what a great purchase.

QVC should think about selling Hotter Shoes.

Thanks for all your comments that helped me decide to make the purchase.

P.S. To assist some else that may be making their first purchase.... I usually wear size 9, 9.5 or size 10 - it depends on the brand, style. I ordered this Hotter shoe in a size 9.5 and they fit perfect! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Just got my first pair. They are wonderful. I used to wear Clarks but after they moved their manufacturing to China they were not comfortable. After that I purchased Naots. Hotter is just as good if not better.

Honored Contributor

Don't they smell wonderful when you take them out of the box?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment