Respected Contributor
Laurie is back for a visit, I bought the ankle skinny jeans and the boyfriend jeans. Anyone have the boyfriend jeans already? Lots of great reviews and people talking about going down a size. I didn't because I want them to have the relaxed look intended. Anyone have them and comment on them?
Honored Contributor
Hi LisaB-I have these jeans; love this style. A nice change from my typical skinny or bootcut jeans. Do like a looser fit for this style-check the garment sizing info. I did not size down & have to wear these with a belt. Looks awesome with shooties!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I love her flare jeans, but she rarely has them. I did buy the boyfriend. I took my normal size that I usually wear in B and M, and they fit well. I wish they had the rayon in them, but at least they have 2% spandex. They are baggy in the legs, but they aren't overly baggy the way some bf jeans are.

I have about 5 pairs of her jeans, and I'm considering the ankle pants.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
On 8/27/2014 winamac1 said:

I love her flare jeans, but she rarely has them. I did buy the boyfriend. I took my normal size that I usually wear in B and M, and they fit well. I wish they had the rayon in them, but at least they have 2% spandex. They are baggy in the legs, but they aren't overly baggy the way some bf jeans are.

Do you have the super or mega stretch? How are these?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
On 8/27/2014 Chi-town girl said:

They are awesome. The megastretch are the ones I prefer. I love the rayon that's in them-super comfy and stretch but don't stretch out.

I have the flare, 2 of the bootcut, a boyfriend pair and a skinny. I prefer the flare bottom.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
On 8/27/2014 Chi-town girl said:

They are awesome. The megastretch are the ones I prefer. I love the rayon that's in them-super comfy and stretch but don't stretch out.

I have the flare, 2 of the bootcut, a boyfriend pair and a skinny. I prefer the flare bottom.

Thx-I want the megastretch!

Honored Contributor

I NEED the megastretch.

Respected Contributor

I have her boot cut ones and love them!!!! Bought both the boyfriend and the ankle this visit. And the boots! I just love her stuff!! Chi-town I was hoping you had the boyfriend Jean I so value your opinion. Thanks ladies!!
Respected Contributor
Dang it now I want that sweatshirt poncho!
Honored Contributor
On 8/27/2014 LisaB said: Dang it now I want that sweatshirt poncho!
Yes the poncho is cute & the suede boots-perfect heel & love the slouch design.