Super Contributor

Watched AM Style and saw Laurie wearing a cute cute top/blouse while presenting the embroidered jeans.  Anyone know if (1) its something from Hot in Hollywood or (2) who makes it?  

I did search QVC but did not see it...hoping it is something she is bringing to the Q!

Trusted Contributor

I liked them also. Probably something she will be bringing to the Q. I hope so anyway. Loved the embroidered denim jeans this morning. Ordered both colors and she will be on at 8:20 PM tonight. Probably with the boyfriend shorts. The inseam is 14", I hope that's correct, because I want them to fit like a pedal pusher length on me. I am peitite. Ordered both colors because they will probably sell out like the embroidered jeans. I love the material she uses in the distressed boyfriend line and the embroidered denim. Haven't tried the silky denim yet.

Frequent Contributor

Was it A292618 ~ Hot in Hollywood Knit Lace Top with Chiffon Overlay. 

Honored Contributor

I saw them on this morning ... I don't know why anyone would name their line "Hot in Hollywood."

That's the last place I'd look for fashion.   I wouldn't buy anything just because of the name!

Honored Contributor

@elainemasey wrote:

Was it A292618 ~ Hot in Hollywood Knit Lace Top with Chiffon Overlay. 

No, that one isn't it. You can see Laurie wearing the blouse in question on the video of the new embroidered jeans A290646  that were on in AMS today with Leah. 

Valued Contributor

I have one pair of their jeans and I love them.  They are super comfy and are actually long enough, which is rare for pants from the Q.  Looking at the other products online, they are all sold out or nearly (e.g. one size in one color left).  today's jeans were practically sold out before they even started the presentation...   Hopefully they are restocked soon!

(side note, agreed 'hot in hollywood' is a rather stupid name..)

Trusted Contributor

The jeans with the floral print are very nice.  HIH was on HSN and the jeans have the diane gillman print jean "Look", I wonder if they are made under the HIH line but made at the DG factories. The look is so identical.

I love DG print jean so if HIH is bringing this to QVC I think it will be a WINNER.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Trusted Contributor

When that line was first presented on HSN it was called "What's Hot in Hollywood."

Not sure why they shortened it.

Honored Contributor

I'm a hippie at heart....love that the embroidered jeans are coming back.  The jeans were cute this am....I just purchased all of DG2s embroidered jeans and they fit and look like a dream!

Honored Contributor

Hot and Hollywood sounds too much like Frederick's of Hollywood LOL but I have heard good things about her jeans. As for the dg2 I have a pair of the super stretch in the Bermudas and after a couple of washings they lost all semblance of structure. I have a pair of her white bootcut that has been sitting in a drawer for quite some time but I don't think that they are the super stretch, I think they're regular stretch,  I just recently finally asked my mil to hem them for me. I'm hoping I have a different experience