Esteemed Contributor

I might be sorry I didn't order the striped maxi while it was available...so cute.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

It's pretty, looks great on, and washed up beautifully. It is a generous fit so take that into consideration when you order

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

Hi Winamac, I like that blend also. Very comfortable, but I prefer the other, especially for the summer months. I think it's a cooler fabric and looks more like denim. I own both. I find this brand so flattering. I actually find the cotton blend more comfortable, but that's just me. They have plenty of stretch and breath better. The other fabric for me is better for winter and fall. I sure hope she does come out with a slight flare in either fabric.

HI Moondance.  Interesting...I prefer that blend as it's stretchier, and it's lighter weight-imo.

AT least there's something for all of us.  I don't like the 98/2.

Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I saw them on this morning ... I don't know why anyone would name their line "Hot in Hollywood."

That's the last place I'd look for fashion.   I wouldn't buy anything just because of the name!

That is EXACTLY how I have always felt about this brand. The branding is not only cheesy, but I couldn't care less about what people wear in Hollywood. (Just commented on another thread about this very thing...)  However, the jeans get impressively good reviews here on the Q, so I am planning to try a pair, as soon as my size is available. Plus, I'm overjoyed that they come in petite length. They are sold out in all but plus sizes right now, I think.

Honored Contributor

I always wanted to try a pair of the HIH jeans when they were on HSN. Don't care what the name is.

One day I ordered a pair on clearance from their site, I believe they were less than $20. The package arrived and I tore it open excited to try these "miracle" jeans. Inside the package was a pair of green and white printed Diane Gilman crop pants. Soon after that HIH left, so I never got to try them. Wouldn't pay the Q prices and I wonder if the quality is the same.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"