Contributor

Re: Hot in Hollywood TSV or should I say Laurie Felt TSV

Thanks Chi-town. I haven't posted in years because of comments like those made by Lipstick Diva twisting things so I guess it'll be another few years before I post again. Unfortunately posters like that drive others away that only want honest information so again thanks for your help! Have a great day

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I own jeans and I own jean leggings (jeggings) that fit me just like this TSV is fitting the models and the fabric content is identical.  You know the saying, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck........

There is nothing wrong with these.  They are cute.  But if I want a pair of jeans, I want a pair of jeans.  Not a pair of jean leggings being passed off as jeans.   If someone is expecting a pair of jeans, I think they are going to be surprised, but maybe not. 

How insulting to think because the jeans are considered "fashion forward" and "contemporary" by some, many won't like them, as if those who like them are the only ones with any fashion sense and the rest are dowdy frumps

You make this WAYYYYY to easy....

Honored Contributor

@run4life wrote:

Thanks Chi-town. I haven't posted in years because of comments like those made by Lipstick Diva twisting things so I guess it'll be another few years before I post again. Unfortunately posters like that drive others away that only want honest information so again thanks for your help! Have a great day

@run4life - don't let those types of posters impact you, don't leave! She's done that to others including me, looking for conflict.

Enjoy your day & happy shopping. If you decide to shop, come back and post a review! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I would really like to try these, but I ordered her silky denim boot cuts and had to return them. They fit OK, but there was a huge gap out the back of my waist. I'm thinking these are the same (?) Any advice? TIA! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I would really like to try these, but I ordered her silky denim boot cuts and had to return them. They fit OK, but there was a huge gap out the back of my waist. I'm thinking these are the same (?) Any advice? TIA! Smiley Happy

@beach-mom some customers have posted there are sizing issues with the bootcut.  

Not sure if it's been rectified for the silky bootcut jeans they are selling today with 3 inseam options. I have the silky skinny jeans and the fit is awesome. I'm going to wait to order the bootcut after I read reviews from the items they are selling today.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

@beach-mom some customers have posted there are sizing issues with the bootcut.  

Not sure if it's been rectified for the silky bootcut jeans they are selling today with 3 inseam options. I have the silky skinny jeans and the fit is awesome. I'm going to wait to order the bootcut after I read reviews from the items they are selling today.

Thanks @Chi-town girl - I think I'll take a chance! Smiley Happy

Contributor

Thanks Chi-town. I'm going to go with the small per your info. That seems right for me! Will post a review when received. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@CoastalGal wrote:

I bought the next to darkest blue ~ in xs~ I struggled with xs or small but when i measured 8 inches down from my waist ( which really did not seem like my hips!)  on the chart Iwas xs ~ i do tend to like them more form fitting than loose .  I would have bought more than one color but in the blnk of an eye all xs were sold out ~ If these work out I cant wait for spriing where she said there will be more colors ~ I jpersonlly woudl have liked a ripped /distressed pair .

@CoastalGal - xs was selling out last night across all colors. I was a bit concerned about sizing too when I ordered them, but it worked out & these are now my favorite jeans! I'm going to try the boot cut another time. Skinnys are great for winter with tall boots and snow or ankle boots. Love how the white jeans look with over knee black boots  

I hope you love them @CoastalGal, post a review.

I will ~ i normally love more form fitting jeans ~ ( i almost live in Fabletics ~ so a jean that fits like a legging makes me smile Smiley Wink)

Honored Contributor

Did anyone order the front swing army jacket she had on earlier?  I tried to resist but ordered the grey floral.  Perfect for spring/summer.

Respected Contributor

Watching her 6pm show and the petite model. The model is 5'1 and so am I. All the clothes look unattractive on her..Otherwise Laurie appears to be very pleasant and it's a nice moving show.