Respected Contributor

Re: Hot in Hollywood TSV or should I say Laurie Felt TSV

@CoastalGal wrote:

I bought the next to darkest blue ~ in xs~ I struggled with xs or small but when i measured 8 inches down from my waist ( which really did not seem like my hips!)  on the chart Iwas xs ~ i do tend to like them more form fitting than loose .  I would have bought more than one color but in the blnk of an eye all xs were sold out ~ If these work out I cant wait for spriing where she said there will be more colors ~ I jpersonlly woudl have liked a ripped /distressed pair .

@CoastalGal Laurie has a ODO coming up in a bit that are distressed skinny’s in classic denim in 2 colors. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thanks for enabling! Woman Tongue I ordered the jeans in the dark denim, as well as the top below in the navy floral. I like that Amy was very conscious about providing size information. I think I'm about her size, and people on this board shared that they stretch and to not size up. I was trying to decide between two sizes. Crossing fingers that it fits! 

Thanks again for your help!

floral top.png

Esteemed Contributor

I almost got these, though I don't do form fitting leggings. However, did I understand correctly in that there were no front pockets? That was the deal breaker for me. Since I don't carry a purse, I need pockets!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

After reading this thread, I find myself scratching my head.  Why is it wrong for a poster (while expressing her opinion) to say she thought these jeans looked more like jeggings or denim leggings?  I went back and watched the video, and thought the same thing. In a preview picture posted a few days ago, I thought they were extremely form fitting to be (what I thought) skinny jeans.

These forums are filled with opinions. While some may be derogatory, (IMO) this was not the case. There is another thread about this item and more than a few posters thought the fit was more of a legging/jegging.  No one bashed their opinions.

Personally I find it more insulting to infer only someone who is fashion forward would know these are skinny jeans and not jeggings.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed her presentations.  She's quite lovely herself and contemporary.  I purchased the jeans and I thought her tops were lovely.  Amy looked so cute in the bright yellow.  It's nice to see new, realistic style for every age group.  Not the same ole same ole.  I hope we see a lot of her.  Nice presentation and seems sincerely nice.  Amy was star struck and Shawn as well....going on and on about missing the Golden Globes but she was gracious and down to earth. 

Quite different than Barefoot Dreams & Peace Love vendors....so pretentious.  

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thanks for enabling! Woman Tongue I ordered the jeans in the dark denim, as well as the top below in the navy floral. I like that Amy was very conscious about providing size information. I think I'm about her size, and people on this board shared that they stretch and to not size up. I was trying to decide between two sizes. Crossing fingers that it fits! 

Thanks again for your help!

floral top.png

@pinkmochi - you're welcome!  I always find it extremely helpful to read comments, opinions and recommendations from someone that purchased from the line or even better a specific item  that I'm interested to buy.

Random opinions are a given, everyone has one Woman LOL I usually ignore them when it appears someone's in to fight for their 'truth',  to just be looking for attention or to stir up conflict.

I find it odd and obnoxious that someone with no interest or specific personal knowledge of an item would run around from thread to thread or returning to this one repeately to proclaim the 'truth'  - that the vendor is lying or misleading as if their goal was to scare away shoppers. Strange behavior indeed! 

@pinkmochi - I hope you love your new goodies. Post a review! I heard Laurie say she would be back in Feb. I really like the tops she is offering and look forward to more of her 2018 collection

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

I received my TSV jeans today. I preordered them. They are so nice. I think they are even better than HIH. I git the Vintage and Medium shades. Fit was perfect.