Esteemed Contributor

Hosts & Models wearing Linea during today's gold shows

Lovely day with a lot of dazzling pieces of 14K gold. Enjoy seeing hosts and models wearing Louis Del'Olio's fabulous line of clothing throughout the day! MaryBeth was especially lovely in a sneak peak of the new Whisper Knit sweater with bell sleeves with embroidery. I own a similar turtleneck of LDO's from many years ago. So anxious to order this new WK. Watching the clothing has been as much fun as seeing the gold! Nice day on the Q.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Re: Hosts & Models wearing Linea during today's gold shows

I also have the similar turtleneck from years ago in both black and brown. They are gorgeous and a workhorse in my winter wardrobe. 

Regular Contributor

I had QVC on for about two minutes today when Pat was on. the model had the prettiest green shirt/blouse on that had small layered bell sleeves. It was a dressier shirt. I loved it but don't see if under the Linnea pieces online.

Honored Contributor

Just took a look. The model Katia is wearing an olive blouse with bell sleeves. It's pretty.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

I also have the similar turtleneck from years ago in both black and brown. They are gorgeous and a workhorse in my winter wardrobe. 

=======

@RetRN, invariably I have a cold when I wear mine in winter and the snot washes out beautifully. How about you?