Honored Contributor

Re: Hosts Need to Wear Clothing THAT FITS THEM.

Who would want to look like their clothes 'just don't fit'?  Well, looking around here, lots of teens/young women wear their clothes 'skin tight', especially in the b*tt.  I guess it's appealing to the young men?  Who knows what's in the minds of young (and older) men..............(rolling eyes)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Who would want to look like their clothes 'just don't fit'?  Well, looking around here, lots of teens/young women wear their clothes 'skin tight', especially in the b*tt.  I guess it's appealing to the young men?  Who knows what's in the minds of young (and older) men..............(rolling eyes)

The skin-tight spandex look is a fad created by the K-dash clan. The young women think it will attract men, by shoving everything in their face. I think it's more attractive when you leave a little something to the imagination, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

I would not blame the hosts for that.  They probably go by the QVC measurement chart.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Larger chested TV people should probably wear cardigans and jackets that aren't too tight.  They might look a bit more polished. Just my opinion, though.  I'm now thinking of how the tight look would look on males (newscasters, talk show hosts, etc.) on TV.  Tight sports jackets, blazers, and suits that can't be buttoned, etc., etc.  I'm thinking of how polished Steve Harvey always looks.  Everything in place, sports coats and suits buttoned. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I really like dark haired Maria but whoever dresses her should not be working as a stylist.  Every single jacket, cardigan or coat she wears never fits her.  They can't be buttoned and always have a huge gap.  I just can't understand why they can't put her in the correct size.   the host usually says she's in a large or x-lg, sorry but if the clothing being modeled gaps open, is so tight all over and can't be buttoned, then just put her in the size that fits, which is probably more like a 1 or maybe 2x.  

Honored Contributor

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

I really like dark haired Maria but whoever dresses her should not be working as a stylist.  Every single jacket, cardigan or coat she wears never fits her.  They can't be buttoned and always have a huge gap.  I just can't understand why they can't put her in the correct size.   the host usually says she's in a large or x-lg, sorry but if the clothing being modeled gaps open, is so tight all over and can't be buttoned, then just put her in the size that fits, which is probably more like a 1 or maybe 2x.  

So true! She popped to mind immediately when I first read this thread title.  She's a great example of how it's important that clothes fit properly  or they just don't look good on a person's body.    

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

So true! She popped to mind immediately when I first read this thread title.  She's a great example of how it's important that clothes fit properly  or they just don't look good on a person's body.    

I have never seen Maria in a jacket that didn't have at least 4 or more inches wide open in the front. Absolutely no way to button the darn thing. It looks ridiculous! Q.... Please put this beautiful model in HER RIGHT SIZE!

Honored Contributor

LOL.  Somebody made a comment of young women wearing tight skirts to show off butts.  That's the whole point.  Men love that.  Their eyes go there first whenever a woman walks by.  They appreicate a good one.  Here on campus all the girls wear tiny, tiny tight shorts.  And pencil skirts & skinny jeans.  All to show there little (and big) rumps.

Contributor

What is the "Letter" you are talking about?

Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I'd like to see a Medium once in awhile/ a while.  Anyway, I did see one a few days or so ago.  I gasped when the model said "Medium".  (Oh My Gosh Happy Face)

I heard Jayne Brown say once that she wore a size medium, but there was only a small there, so she tried that on and was very happy that it fit.