Honored Contributor

Leah has such a good voice for announcing and speaking.  As one who was required to use voice and project through the years, there came a time when the voice no longer projected well.  Leah continues to have a good voice for her job and she has a strong vocal system, apparently.  Good for Leah. 

Honored Contributor

@NonametodayI agree that speakers most often need to make eye contact, but you have given us no idea what Leah was doing when her head fell.  Was she reaching for an item, checking for a color, what was she doing? Hosting one of these shows has lots of similarities to speaking from the head of the table, but it also has many differences.

Respected Contributor

If only she'd just stop saying "all righteeeeeee" a millions times a show!!  I had to leave and watch something else. 

Trusted Contributor

There are many times Leah goes off to another direction,really not a fan of her.Have to turn off.

Respected Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

If only she'd just stop saying "all righteeeeeee" a millions times a show!!  I had to leave and watch something else. 

agreed.  Too distracting.  Can't watch

Esteemed Contributor

I agree,Leah is one of my favorite hosts.  Then they switch to Kirstin who talks so fast ...just irritating and makes me nervous.  Oh well, there's a lot of yard work waiting for me today so..thanks Kirstin.click

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

I love Leah!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I agree,Leah is one of my favorite hosts.  Then they switch to Kirstin who talks so fast ...just irritating and makes me nervous.  Oh well, there's a lot of yard work waiting for me today so..thanks Kirstin

@MoJoV .... I totally agree with you!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Leah has some idiosyncrasies, but none of them ever bother me. She's just darn good and perfect for a Sat. show break up the dull, monotonous, boring stuff.

Honored Contributor

It's hard to beat this beautiful lady!