Super Contributor

I find it so annoying whenever a host takes a size of the rack we have to hear numerous times, this is an extra small but I usually wear an extra extra extra small, then they put the top on and it looks fine.  We get it you are smallSmiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

In this big world of catastrophes and disasters, this is what concerns you?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The hosts that usually do fashion are very thin and it doesn't surprise me they wear an extra small. I mean really, who cares anyway what size they are wearing if it doesn't pertain to you. As many of us have pleaded, show the fashions on models that look like us. I don't care what size Amy is wearing or JT who does not wear clothes that actually fit, it does not help me.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Host sizing

[ Edited ]

shopaholic53:

Have you heard of "vanity sizing"? That's all it is. "Vanity sizing". Some hosts are small, but others are a 'regular' size, Shawn, and say they are wearing an extra small or whatever. Move on. Don't let this get to you.

Honored Contributor

When Kim gravel said she wore size 14 pants I laughed so hard I spit out my sprite all over my rug and doubled over.

Honored Contributor

Tom-Cruise-confused-GIF-1.gif

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

HOSTS AND THEIR HUBRIS.....EGOCENTRIC that's all they are and are concerned with. Their selves....oh and screaming about how every item is "everything".

Valued Contributor

I've commented on this before to no avail. 

The hosts just enjoy saying their extra extra small sizes over and over.

Trusted Contributor

@Unhooked42 wrote:

I find it so annoying whenever a host takes a size of the rack we have to hear numerous times, this is an extra small but I usually wear an extra extra extra small, then they put the top on and it looks fine.  We get it you are smallSmiley Very Happy

There's as much difference between an extra extra small and an extra small as there is between a 1X and a 2X.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

@SharkE .........Kim wears a 14 in her flexibelles.  Stating to size down 1 size when buying them.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)