New Contributor

Host's name on air now for Emjoi/ Bare Minerals products?

[ Edited ]

I am trying to find out who makes the very pretty dress that the host is wearing on the current program hour for Emjoi shaver products.

I called the customer service number requesting the name of the host, but the representative did not know the name of the qvc host on the program for this 6pm est hour.

I was hoping to find out about the dress she is wearing!  I am getting married in a few months and I think that dress would be just lovely.

thank you,

Honored Contributor

Re: Host's name on air now for Emjoi/ Bare Minerals products?

@debaker

It's Amy Stran.  I'll see what I can find out for you about the dress.

New Contributor

Thank you very much ! Any help would be appreciated!

Honored Contributor

@debaker

It's Eliza J at Nordstrom.

Regular- Item #5058776

Petites- Item #5062963

New Contributor

Lolakimono, you are just wonderful !  I cannot thank you enough!  I don't know how you did that so fast but thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Honored Contributor

@debaker wrote:

Lolakimono, you are just wonderful !  I cannot thank you enough!  I don't know how you did that so fast but thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

@debaker

You're most welcome!  Welcome to the boards and wear your new dress in good health.  Cat Very Happy

Valued Contributor

yes, @lolakimono, you are amazing & it sounds like you've made one bride-to-be very happy!!  Yay, Lola!

@debaker, you will be a beautiful bride!  

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
New Contributor

Thank you, for the compliments and the assistance!   I just ordered the dress...woo hoo!! 

Take care and have a great holiday weekend everyone! 

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono  WOWEE.....HOW do you do that?  How great you made one woman extremely happy.

Honored Contributor

@StlrFan wrote:

@lolakimono  WOWEE.....HOW do you do that?  How great you made one woman extremely happy.

@Blk&GoldFan

I have a pretty good memory, and I like visuals. Cat Happy I remembered some buzz about this dress the first time she wore it, and I was pretty sure it came from Nordstrom.  I thought it was Eliza J. but then I had to tune in to see it live as there is more than one lace Eliza J. dress.

I helped @catlvr4 with Kerstin's outfit, because I remembered seeing that dress elsewhere.  I thought it was either Anthropologie or Free People, but then I couldn't find it on either site.  It ended up being sold out, which is why I couldn't find it, but a Google search with those brands showed me the picture and then I was able to get the name of the item.