Esteemed Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

@kelsey17 if you find out let me know.  I like it too.

Thanks.

A289369  Winkk!

Honored Contributor

I always thought it would be good if the hosts wore clothing only from the Q when they are on t.v. doing their show.  But, this wouldn't work well for the male hosts I don't think as they don't offer that many clothes for men, do they???  If they could do that, then if you like what a host is wearing, you could easily find out what the item number is and also it would be more business for them!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I have seen posts before asking if they know if QVC offers a clothing item worn by a host.....and turned in just now to QVC and i do really like  the cardigan/jacket Mary Beth is wearing with the tie front..............was wondering if anyone knows if QVC carries it??  Thanks...

Just checked out the cardigan, @kelsey17 .... it really is cute

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I just called Customer Service because I love, love the top Amy has on during the Dooney show right now (6:00PM) Sunday.  It's all lace, angel sleeves and amazing, just amazing!

The guy said he just read it and it says Amy is wearing her own clothes....ugh!  I hate it when that happens.  It looks like an Isaac top but he said they are her own clothes.

@Annabellethecat66

Do you think it is this one?

IM Lace Top

Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I just called Customer Service because I love, love the top Amy has on during the Dooney show right now (6:00PM) Sunday.  It's all lace, angel sleeves and amazing, just amazing!

The guy said he just read it and it says Amy is wearing her own clothes....ugh!  I hate it when that happens.  It looks like an Isaac top but he said they are her own clothes.

@Annabellethecat66

Do you think it is this one?

IM Lace Top

@Harpa

@Annabellethecat66

There is a thread about Amy's blouse here:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Top-you-wore-on-9-17-17-on-Dooney-amp-Bourke-show/m-p/40...

Honored Contributor

Re: Host's Clothing

[ Edited ]

I don't think Customer Service knows what the hosts are wearing. There was a time back in the day when the hosts would tell CS what they were wearing if it was a QVC item but it has been years since they've done that.

Now, even if the host is wearing a QVC item, CS has no idea and they definitely aren't going to know where clothes came from if they aren't QVC clothing.

The easiest thing to do is check a hosts FB page.  You can get to their pages even if you don't do FB. 

Someone did ask MBR about her top on her FB page but as if yet, she's not replied.

Honored Contributor

At many B&M stores, sales people are required to wear clothing from the store's current inventory (ex. WHBM, Loft, Gap, Ann Taylor). It boost sales because I see the items being worn & ask where I can find it in the store.

It'd be nice if Q hosts were required to wear Q's clothing, shoes & jewelry. If we liked something we saw, CS could have a list by show & item # so we could look online.

Of course, this is in a perfect world. There are so many requests here for "what a host was wearing", it would be a simple solution, but will never come to fruition.

Honored Contributor

Because of the huge numbers of clothing colors and styles the Q sells, hosts who wear clothing from other retailers make it clear that the Q fashions are not good enough for them. Amy often wears expensive designer items not sold on the Q then goes on about her love for whatever clothing she's presenting.

Honored Contributor

@Harpa No, not it, but thanks for taking the time to look for me.  It had a high lace neck and the lace looked totally sheer.  I think she'd have had to wear a tank under it, although it looked like she may have just had on a bra or something because I though I could see skin around her tummy and white up top.

Also the sleeves were not gathered at the wrist or elbow, they were bell shaped.