Honored Contributor

They want you to get caught up in the buying frenzy, and if they buy, then you can have that in common with them (buddy system) and you can buy it BEFORE they run out.

Honored Contributor

It's a ploy and it doesn't really bother me. On the other hand, it also doesn't induce me to buy. Lisa, for example, can inquire, buy or pout when they're out... of Miz Goldstein's wares all she wants to and I am still so very not interested.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It's just another part of their act, designed to get us to buy. I think it's silly.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, that tactic gets results all right! (click)

Esteemed Contributor

Changed the channel immediately when Lisa screamed to order the second one! That childish act ..and throwing handbags to off-camera person after a presentation = sends me elsewhere. (haven't seen the handbag issue lately, so perhaps she got the word)

Can't see LR actually wearing Lori's sloppy outfits = they don't hug the body. Probably NEVER really ordered!!

Valued Contributor

I was interested in buying that top until LIsa's shananigans trying to order the top while she was supposed to be selling it. She made a fool of herself. Ridiculous behavior. I seldom complain of anything on QVC but this time I will. She went too far.

Respected Contributor
On 4/8/2014 Harpa said:

Oh, that tactic gets results all right! (click)

ROFL! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

We're seeing a Princess in action.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor
On 4/7/2014 JuicyFruit said: DO we have any of these left in triple-quadriple XTRA small?

I know. That's why everything they wear is too tight and unflattering.

Super Contributor

What the hosts SAYS, and what they DO, are often two different things.

Sure, the host can SAY, "Order this for me".

But I'm willing to bet that NO ACTUAL order took place.

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.
Esteemed Contributor

All that ginned up faux enthusiasm is transparent and obnoxious.

Guess it works, but not on me!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat