Contributor
I don't care if they do order on Air, but really they work there they see these things all the time and online like us. I wonder if it's just a ploy for us to get excited about an item? Oh who knows lol
Frequent Contributor
DO we have any of these left in triple-quadriple XTRA small?
Honored Contributor

It's definitely a sales tactic.

Contributor
On 4/7/2014 JuicyFruit said: DO we have any of these left in triple-quadriple XTRA small?
I know right ! HaHaHaHa
Regular Contributor

That drives me NUTS! The "old timers" will wait until the show is over and if any are left will buy something, but some just burst right out with "I NEED THIS IS . . . " before anyone else can even order! Seems rude to me.

Contributor
It says 'New Today' but there are 5 reviews? Doesn't the host usually see a lineup of the items that will be in their show - before the show? Plenty of time to order whatever they want. A sales tactic for sure. Amazing, Amazing.....
Super Contributor
On 4/7/2014 DeDe56 said: It says 'New Today' but there are 5 reviews? Doesn't the host usually see a lineup of the items that will be in their show - before the show? Plenty of time to order whatever they want. A sales tactic for sure. Amazing, Amazing.....

Exactly! The hosts help pick out what will be presented and certainly know before air time what is up. They could quietly order off camera.

Super Contributor

I just saw the bit with the LOGO top; I thought it was completely over-the-top and unbelievably rude and SELFISH!! PLEASE.........give me a break! Buy the top BEFORE you go on air, or if you must shop while on air, have some sort of signal for someone to get you something. But just STOP with all the ME, ME, ME!! She sounded like a whiny 7-year old!! My 16-yr. old son was in the room, and he just looked at me and popped his eyes wide open with this look of "I'm puzzled...what is going on?" Then he said, "She is acting so stupid!" Yep, from the mouth of a 16-year old...calling it as he saw it!!

Honored Contributor

I've seen and heard most of them order on the air. I'd never heard Jane until the past few weeks. Maybe she's rebuilding her wardrobe but I've heard her do it several times lately.

I've never heard Mary Beth order on the air. She's about the only one.

I don't like it. They get paid a lot of money to be there. If any of us when we worked constantly bought, ordered or ate (whatever our jobs were), we'd be asked to leave work and find another job.

Come on ladies you know I'm right! Say you are a secretary (which is what I was). I worked for Generals and Colonels. I can tell you that if I'd said, "Hummm! I'll get that letter right out in a few minutes, let me send out my own letter first". I know what they'd have said and it wouldn't be...."Awww! Ain't that cute".

Regular Contributor

Of course its a ploy and some get over dramatic, stepping out and saying xxxxxxxs in black and peach - so over the top