Valued Contributor

Watching summer style with Racheal and I have to say, she is probably the best host QVC has. I love Shawn and Courtney and sometimes even Jane, but Racheal does her job to the tee. She explains details, sizing, almost always tells us what size she's wearing, and she's a sweetheart too. Just wanted to give her a compliment. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Host Racheal

[ Edited ]

LOL.  There's another post just started regarding Rachel Boeing w/totally opposite comments.  We are (viewers) a diverse group with diverse opinions for sure.  

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/Rachel-Bosing/m-p/7466173

Respected Contributor

I have always found Rachel B. to be hard working, very efficient and effective, and dedicated to doing a comprehensive presentation.

Perhaps in the food shows she demonstrates a bit more exuberance, but I do not watch QVC for the hosts.

Rachel has a lot of experience and she is always calm and collected.  I really appreciate her efforts to be knowledgeable about all products she presents.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Rachael. She is getting better & better.  She sticks to an item and doesn't act silly or go on & on about the family.

Valued Contributor

Absolutely agree that Rachael is one of the very best hosts on QVC.

She is always knowledgable about the products she presents, and she always provides all the pertinent information about said products.  This is all done in a way that is so 

genuine and personable that I would enjoy watching her sell snow to Eskimos.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy her also.  And always like to see what she's wearing.  She looks so good in everything she wears.  Nice taste in clothing.  And I appreciate that she doesn't "speed talk" like some of the other hosts.

Esteemed Contributor

First, not all of the comments on the other thread are negative.   I gave her praise there.

Next. I agree that she is among the better hosts versus those who are unprepared and sloppy in appearance. 

Honored Contributor

There are some long time hosts who have never received their own shows, ones with their name attached.

Just this month I noticed Rick D. Presents Diamomique. I don't hink he's ever had a designated show until then. 

Rachel doesn't have one either and I think she's much better than the gal who follows Isaac every Fri. with accessories. 

Esteemed Contributor

She's a decent host, but for some reason, I don't care for her. 

Honored Contributor

Rachel once described herself on-air as The Fun Aunt.  I realized she meant it literally because she was previously talking about her nieces, and also being so close to Kerstin Lindquist's kids. 

But I think that fun aunt really is a good description of Rachel figuratively as a QVC host. She's boisterous, always up for a loud & silly time, and a good sport if asked to be outrageous. Not my preference for trying to get some shopping done, but hey, that's just me.

She does look the absolute best in whatever outfit she's wearing, and seems very nice.