Valued Contributor

Re: Host I would like to see more of with Susan Graver!

@mcgill wrote:

I would love to see the blond girl who steps in when Susan is not there, present the clothing.  Susan Graver  is so rude and never shuts up. She is all over the models, touching and picking at the clothes.  She loves herself to a point its sickening watching her twirl and talking about her butt and where you could wear the clothes to.  All her prices have gone sky high...$60.00 for a top you could buy at Target for $19.00..or less....Almost all her clothing is made overseas ....cheap... Yes I have stopped buying her things and YES I do turn the channel...:-)

ITA!!!!

~ Hope in TN ~
Valued Contributor

Susan does not need a Q host, she cuts them off and doesn't give them a chance to talk all they do is shuffle clothes on a hanger. She's so annoying. I must say Pat knows how to handle her, and I have seen Leah do a good job keeping her muzzled

Valued Contributor

@mcgill wrote:

I would love to see the blond girl who steps in when Susan is not there, present the clothing.  Susan Graver  is so rude and never shuts up. She is all over the models, touching and picking at the clothes.  She loves herself to a point its sickening watching her twirl and talking about her butt and where you could wear the clothes to.  All her prices have gone sky high...$60.00 for a top you could buy at Target for $19.00..or less....Almost all her clothing is made overseas ....cheap... Yes I have stopped buying her things and YES I do turn the channel...:-)

SPOT ON !

Honored Contributor

I don't like Sandra with Susan at all, Sandra talks too fast, probabl in order to get everything in before Susan talks over her, but I don't care that pairing......

Regular Contributor

@MoonieBaby  @mcgill why are we all not best friends already....my exact thoughts.  Less and less of SG would be great.  She's so hard to watch.  

Esteemed Contributor

@countrylady wrote:

I agree with you about not SandraB with Susan Graver!  That segment was all about who can talk more and faster!!

I agree..................it is just constant talking......the thing i must admit though...is at least Susan talks about her fashions....Sandra interrupts continually about her own issues that have nothing to do with the fashions or she talks about a product in connection with herself or her family....

very rarely about the product information

Respected Contributor

@AvalonRose 

@mcgill 

Maybe we are new besties - we just don't know it YET!