Respected Contributor

Host Elise Ivey's Jumpsuit Tonight

Can someone please help me find out about host Elise Ivey's python/snake print high-neck jumpsuit she had on tonight during the Dyson segment at 6:00 p.m.?  I called Customer Service, they said it was her own personal outfit.  I tried contacting her on her QVC FB page but no reply yet.  If anyone can help me, it's you ladies!!  I know someone will come through with info for me!!!  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Re: Host Elise Ivey's Jumpsuit Tonight

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Can someone please help me find out about host Elise Ivey's python/snake print high-neck jumpsuit she had on tonight during the Dyson segment at 6:00 p.m.?  I called Customer Service, they said it was her own personal outfit.  I tried contacting her on her QVC FB page but no reply yet.  If anyone can help me, it's you ladies!!  I know someone will come through with info for me!!!  Thank you!

I was assessed with it too, I want it,

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I was assessed with it too, I want it,

@Grouchomarx  Well, we both need to scour the Internet!  Whoever finds it has to tell the other one!!  Oh, and we both can't go to the same wedding on June 8!!!  Ha!!  Someone on one of these fashion boads posted a site once that listed all clothing seen on TV.  I wish I could remember what that site was.  Get on with your search!  

Respected Contributor

It was super nice of Elise Ivey to reply to my (and quite a few others') questions about the cute jumpsuit she was wearing yesterday during the Dyson show. 

@GrouchomarxHERE'S THE INFO!!!!  It wasn't a jumpsuit.  It's a top and matching bottoms. 

Top is JOIE EROLA SNAKESKIN TOP, $148.50 @ Saks Fifth Avenue.  Matching cropped bottoms are JOIE CEYLON PANTS, $186.00.

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

It was super nice of Elise Ivey to reply to my (and quite a few others') questions about the cute jumpsuit she was wearing yesterday during the Dyson show. 

@GrouchomarxHERE'S THE INFO!!!!  It wasn't a jumpsuit.  It's a top and matching bottoms. 

Top is JOIE EROLA SNAKESKIN TOP, $148.50 @ Saks Fifth Avenue.  Matching cropped bottoms are JOIE CEYLON PANTS, $186.00.

WOW! You’re a real detective! Good work! I’ll take a look. I’m not gonna lie, that’s a bit pricey for me but it was a beautiful outfit. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood 

She comes off as super friendly and approachable and it's nice to hear that she actually is!