Trusted Contributor
I was reading not too long ago on this forum that someone had mentioned a brand and said it was very good, but I can't remember the brand. What brand do you like best? Need for upcoming event I'm attending. Wearing a dress (haven't worn a dress for ages).
Valued Contributor

I've had good luck with Donna Karen/DKNY, Calvien Klein and hanes.  I look for very sheer hoisery that is as close to my skintone as possible.

Honored Contributor

i prefer hanes and spanx hosiery.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I like Nordstrom's house brand. I find them to wear as well as some of the more expensive brands.

Trusted Contributor
Thanks everyone but those are brands that I'm aware of. The brand I'm referring to was a brand I never heard of. I've searched the previous posts, but cannot find the brand mentioned. I don't even know the name, but it was a brand I've never heard of. But I thank you all, I'll look into them also.
Honored Contributor

I think it was Gardensla who mentioned the unfamiliar brand name.  I hope that she sees this post.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Was it Wolford?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor
Wolford, not sure. Let me see if I can google the brand and see what I come up with.
Trusted Contributor
I ended up buying Wolford. Pricey yes.