Respected Contributor

Re: Horse bit -- is this it?

On 2/27/2014 TheOwl said:

Helping, has Louis shown these anywhere in doubles? Pictures on the blog of in any of the online videos? I really love the color station necklaces in doubles and want to "see" the look with the horse bit - though I think the horse bit probably does a good job of standing on its own also.

In this photo there are two different sizes - looks great - but the 'fabulous' Linea Jewellery Buyer only ordered the longer length for now - according to Louis.

Sept group 11

The second color for the CHECK TOWN & COUNTRY BLAZER, A237554, is……….the BLUE COMBO…………………it is a combination of NAVY…CADET BLUE….GRAY…PALE BLUE and WINE The Buttons are dyed to match in a mottled FAUX HORN classic style button….All of the details are the same as the Brown Combo jacket, except this Blazer is trimmed in the BLUE….In the photo to the left….the mannequin is wearing an Ivory POSH KNIT TURTLE NECK…the new CADET BLUE DOUBLE ZIP FRONT VEST…..or….the CHAMBRAY BLUE KATE SHIRT….and JEANS……..On the right…she’s a little less casual with the Chambray Blue Kate shirt and the new BLUE TROUSER. Either way….these are clothes you can LIVE IN no matter what your life style is………….YES,,,,,that is the new HORSE BIT NECKLACE in the “LINEA GOLD” coming this spring…..but only the longer length was ordered…..for now!……That is also the CADET BLUE POSH KNIT MUFFLER to the left!………By the way, the WALNUT VEST looks GREAT under both the Brown Check T & C Blazer and the RASPBERRY TWEED……………..enjoy…………much Love ………………….Louis

Respected Contributor

On 2/27/2014 JustJazzmom said:
On 2/27/2014 Sheesh said:

I was hoping that it was 36".

It's 33" with the extender.

Oh, OK, that's better.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

I've been waiting for this necklace ever since it was sneak peeked!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I hope you got two!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

On 2/27/2014 Sheesh said:

I hope you got two!

One is fine for me.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

I ordered two intending to connect them for one long necklace. At 5'11, I like the long, relaxed look.
Respected Contributor

Got it

Respected Contributor

On 2/27/2014 helping said: I ordered two intending to connect them for one long necklace. At 5'11, I like the long, relaxed look.

Will you have the extender and the company logo tag removed before connecting? I considered doing the same thing since I wanted it longer, but realized it may not work.

Trusted Contributor

Santorini, my plan is to remove one extender & logo tag then attached two loops (round parts of the bit) with a small goldstone hoop. I'll look it over carefully before I attempt anything.