Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@Grammar Queen wrote:
Please tell Shawn that She should say mine not I's.

In what context did she say this? I immediately wondered whether she meant "I's" as in "Isaac's" (she sometimes calls  him "I") when she said it. Otherwise, I can't imagine her saying it. But, I didn't see it . . .

jonbon, BLESS YOU! If that's what she means, THAT I can live with EASILY. I KNEW there had to be some logical explanation! 

Carry on Dear Shawn! 

Honored Contributor

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

How about stop picking apart every little thing Shawn says or does.  You want bad grammar, then listen to Jayne Brown.  

Why is it not okay to pick apart Shawn's bad grammar but it's okay to do it to Jayne Brown?

Honored Contributor

Shawn makes up words.  She has been doing this for a very long time.  It's nothing new.  It's not going to stop unless TPTB tell her to stop it.  There are almost as many threads about her made up words as there are about her feet.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Shawn makes up words.  She has been doing this for a very long time.  It's nothing new.  It's not going to stop unless TPTB tell her to stop it.  There are almost as many threads about her made up words as there are about her feet.  LOL

I LOVE to make up and use new words, and I love Shawn doing so. I feel percifilous and vildiquant when doing so.

Respected Contributor

Re: Horrible Grammar

[ Edited ]

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

You want bad grammar, then listen to Jayne Brown.

Add Amy Stran:  last week I heard her say "you should have saw him run across the stage." Referring to Liam.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

I don't watch any program SK hosts, so I cannot comment on her grammar.  But I do believe that if her superiors disapproved, it would not be happening.  Her sales must be good.  

I do read everyone's blog and her blogs always have a different aura from all the others. 

I won't elaborate on that except to say they always leave me feeling sad for her.  

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

How about stop picking apart every little thing Shawn says or does.  You want bad grammar, then listen to Jayne Brown.  

Why is it not okay to pick apart Shawn's bad grammar but it's okay to do it to Jayne Brown?

I can't even believe you asked this question.   Every time I come to these forums there are nasty threads about Shawn and it is constant.  If Shawn is hosting a show, you can bet, the venom comes out here.   The woman just can't do anything right according to the many posters who dislike her.  

Yes i mentioned Jayne Brown and her bad grammar because it's true but there is never negative posts about her constantly or her bad grammar.  So it's okay to criticize Shawn but Jayne Brown is off limits??  

Trusted Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

Because you think someone else has worse grammar, does not make Shawn's language better. 

You cannot even be serious with that reply!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's an unkind comment about the host

Respected Contributor

@violann wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@Grammar Queen wrote:
Please tell Shawn that She should say mine not I's.

In what context did she say this? I immediately wondered whether she meant "I's" as in "Isaac's" (she sometimes calls  him "I") when she said it. Otherwise, I can't imagine her saying it. But, I didn't see it . . .

jonbon, BLESS YOU! If that's what she means, THAT I can live with EASILY. I KNEW there had to be some logical explanation! 

Carry on Dear Shawn! 

I didn't see it! I was just wondering out loud, because I couldn't imagine her using "I's" to say that something belonged to her in place of "mine." No, not even Shawn.