Honored Contributor

She referred to a GILI jacket the other day in a video and called it the "lambiest".  I've never heard "lambie"!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG

lambie is a new one!  she is unique that is for sure, but her management would certainly do something about it if ythey thought there was a problem.

i'm not saying i don't agree with you.  it;s not very professional.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Horrible Grammar

[ Edited ]

ECBG:  I believe "lambiest" would be an adjective since it describes jacket.  Related image

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Trusted Contributor

How about stop picking apart every little thing Shawn says or does.  You want bad grammar, then listen to Jayne Brown.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

there are more important things in life like starving and abused children.  the list goes on and on.

we can discuss grammar later.

This is a fashion forum, not the UN. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

How about stop picking apart every little thing Shawn says or does.  You want bad grammar, then listen to Jayne Brown.  

Because you think someone else has worse grammar, does not make Shawn's language better. 

Respected Contributor

If she sometimes calls Isaac "I," then it's very probable that she was just using that in the possessive form (which would be "I's"). Let's move on.

Honored Contributor

What's the point of running to post here - tell her directly on her facebook page since it bothers you so much!!   

Honored Contributor

Love Shawn, absolutely LOATHE "I'S" and even worse (and don't think I'm kidding because I've bother HEARD IT AND SEEN IT WRITTEN) "I's and my ( ________'s).

WHERE ON EARTH has this horror come from? In ALL the years I taught grammar, I have NEVER heard ANYONE use this, and now it appears to have become KOOL to say it! This actually violates at least TWO traditional rules of grammar and possibly even more!

Since I didn't hear Shawn commit this atrocity myself with my own ears, I'm going to stuff a digiti into each ear so far that I can link them, and HOPE that I can continue to watch her without personally risking exposure to this auditory/verbal  malfeasance.

No Shawn, PLEASE! I LOVE your shows and truly want to continue to watch them. PLEASE don't ever commit this awfulness while I'm watching you! Just NO!